Chapter 7: "Three Months Later"

Tessa's P.O.V

It's been what three months since I had the twins we owned our own home now. I woke up to a baby crying I knew it was Jacob, Jacob was a Mommy's boy. I go into the room and I get the diapers out I sang to him. Jacob was a lot like Derek had the dark brown hair. "It's okay, shh... are you hungry?" I ask. It was time to start feeding Jacob real food instead of baby food. I put Jacob and Talia both in a high chair I chopped up some baby carrots and some other fruit like pineapple.

I sat there walked to Talia and gave her food then I gave Jacob the same amount. Talia was a Daddy's little girl. She loved him Derek was also very good with Jacob I heard someone knock at the house. I went to open it then Jacob just screamed. "Hang on a Minute." I yell. I get Jacob out of the high chair he calms down I went to answer the door. "Malia, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to you." She says. "Oh okay, come on in." I say. "Jake, is getting big, man what do you feed him?" Malia asked. "Everything, he eats everything." I say. "Where's Derek?" She asked. "At work, maybe you can help calm down Talia." I say. "She won't stop, she's daddy's little girl." I say.

"Jacob's totally the opposite for him." I say. I put Jacob down and he starts to cry. "See what I mean?" I asked. I get Talia out of the high chair. "So, Talia has green eyes and Jacob as brown eyes." Malia says. "Yeah." I say. I put them both down on the floor with a blanket underneath. "So, have you thought anything about the wedding?" Malia asked. "I've hadn't had time." I say."Oh make senses, just to let you know I hate wearing dresses." Malia says. "I still have to try on a wedding dress, hey Jacob no biting." I said. Jacob stopped biting. "Does he even have teeth?" Malia asked. "I don't know, but maybe one or two... but he keeps biting Talia, I'm guess that's apart of the werewolf gene." I say. I pick up Jacob. "You don't bite your sister." I say.

"You want to try and hold Talia?" I asked. "Sure." Malia says. "Hold Jacob for a minute." I say. Talia starts to cry when we switched they were both calm. "I guess Talia likes you." I say. I heard a knock on the door I pick up Jacob. I go to answer and it's Lydia. "Hey is Malia here?" She asked. "What in the name of god are you feeding him." Lydia asked. "Everything, he just tried to bite his sister, Malia's in here holding Talia." I say. "But he doesn't have even teeth." Lydia says. "Same thing Malia said. I guess it runs in the family." I say. "Have you asked her yet?" Lydia asked Malia. "This was planned wasn't it?" I asked.   

"Yeah, this was planned. When do you want to try on wedding dresses?" She asked. "I don't know. I want to set a date maybe on Derek and I anniversary." I say. "When is that?" She asked. "June 21st" I say. "It will be our first anniversary." I say. "Okay, leave me to the decorating who do you want to walk you down the aisle?" She asked. "Sheriff Stilinski, he's been more of a father then anyone." I say. "Have you picked a Maid of Honor?" Lydia asked. "Yeah, since Malia already told she doesn't wear a dress I want you to be my Maid of Honor." I say. "Malia, you are wearing a dress. You have to be with rest of the bridesmaids." Lydia says.

"Why do I have to wear a dress?" Malia complains. "Alright enough, I had it Cora will also be here she can stand next to you and Kira." I say. "Good, thank you for that." Malia says. "But what about a jean skirt at least?" I asked. Jacob starts to grab onto Talia and starts to bite. "Jacob no biting your sister!" I say sternly. "Look at you Miss Alpha." Lydia comments. It was after four which it was time for Derek to come home. I heard the door open he came over and gave me a kiss. "I found another one that Talia likes she likes Malia, but Jacob won't stop biting his sister." I say. "He probably gets that after me." Derek says. "Come here Talia." Derek says. "I've got to go, but we got to talk about the wedding soon." Lydia says. "Lydia, please do me a favor and don't invite everyone." I say. "Did I miss what you was talking about?" Derek asked. "The Wedding." I say. "Oh okay." He said.