Chapter 8: "The Wedding Day"

Tessa's P

 Tessa's P.O.V

I was getting ready to walk down the aisle Cora is here she finally got to meet Jacob and Talia. "Where's my daughter?" My mother questions. "In here Mrs. McCall." Cora says. "What is Jacob doing with you he's supposed to be with Derek." I say. "I just wanted to see Mommy." Jacob says. Did I tell you they started to walk already. "Go back with daddy... okay." I say in my alpha voice. "I'm sorry, mommy.. I just wanted to see you." Jacob says. "He's a Mommy's boy." I say. "Come here Jake I have someone I want you to meet." I say. "This is Aunt Cora, can you let Aunt Cora take you back to daddy?" I asked. "Yes Ma'am." Jacob says. "Thank you, Cora." I say. "You're welcome." She says. "Okay, it's time for the dress." Lydia says.  

I was just about to walk down the aisle Mr. Stilinski comes over. "You look beautiful, Tess." He says. "Thank you." I say. "Why did you pick me to walk you down the aisle?" He asked. "Because you felt more of a father to me then my real father." I say. "You know you're always welcomed." He says. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah, I am." I say. I walked down the aisle I saw Derek in a tux for the very first time. He looked at me next standing to him is Scott I'm guessing he was the best man. When we finally reached each other. "You look beautiful." Derek says. "You clean up nice too." I say.

"Please repeat after me. I Derek Hale take you Tessa McCall." The man says. "I Derek Hale take you Tessa McCall to be my wife." Derek starts. "From this day on and to have and to hold." I say. "For better or for worse." Derek says. "For richer or for poor." I say. "In sickness and health." Derek says. "As long as we both shall live. I do." I say. "I do." Derek says. "You may now kiss your bride." The man says So we did everyone clapped.

After the ceremony I was hugging Derek. "Mommy!" I heard the kids yell. "Daddy." Talia says. I picked Jacob up. "Feel better now Jacob?" I asked. "Yes mommy, I missed you." He says. "I missed you too." I say. "He was always trying to run to the girls room." Derek says. "What can I say he's a Mommy's boy." I say. "Uncle Scotty!" Jacob says. "Come here kiddo." Scott says. "I've got Talia." Malia says. We just danced nothing special. "I've got to show you something." Derek says. We were walking out back. "What's a wedding present doing out here?" I asked. "Well since we have a honeymoon here soon I expect we need something to drive." Derek says. It was one of the new Chevy Trucks in the color blue. "You like it?" He asked. "Yeah, it's perfect." I say. "Come on we can go back later people are probably missing us. Mrs. Hale." Derek says.

	When we got back everything went good we split the cake I shoved a piece in Derek's face

When we got back everything went good we split the cake I shoved a piece in Derek's face. When we did flower drop my mother caught it. I went to see where Jacob and Talia are Malia was hanging around with Talia. Jacob was with Scott. Scott comes over to me and hugs me. "Jacob, come here mommy wants to tell you something." I say. Jacob comes over so does Talia. "You're both staying with Uncle Scott, okay... daddy's taken me somewhere okay. Not that long. And you better mind Uncle Scott and Mimi." I say. "Okay." They both say. 

My mom comes over. "So he won't give any hints on where he's taking you?" Mom asked. "No, he said it's a surprise." I say. "All things are packed in the new truck." I heard Cora says. "Mom I love you, but if Jacob starts to bite on Talia tell Scott to growl at him. He won't quite biting his sister." I say. "Okay, I will. I think someone wants to see you." Mom says. "Mommy!" Talia says. "Oh come here kiddo." I say. "Daddy told me to give you this." She hands me a box. "I'm going to miss you Talia, maybe Malia can come over to Uncle Scotty's okay?" I say. "Okay, open it." Talia says. It was a bracelet I was amazed.