Chapter 5: "The First Month"

Tessa's P.O.V

"I want you to drink this." Derek said. He had brought me tea my mother knows and so does Scott and Stiles. "Why does it smell like that?" I asked. "There's someone I want you to meet." Derek said. An older woman walked in. "This is a family friend, Satomi." Derek said. "I've heard so much about you and your brother." She says. "That tea I brought to Talia when she was sick or pregnant. It helps." She exclaimed.

Satomi and I talked for awhile. "So do you have any baby names picked out?" She asked. "I'm starting to think of mixing names together if it's a girl Talia Melissa." I say. "What about for a boy?" She asked. "For a boy I was thinking Jacob Scott." I exclaimed. "People can call him Jake, for short." I said. "You will be a great mother just like Talia." She said. "I wish I've could've met Talia." I said. "So I heard you were bitten werewolf as well." I say. "Yes, learning control wasn't either. I found things to help me with the control." She said. "Yeah, my anchor is Derek. If anything happened to him I wouldn't know what to do." I exclaimed.

"Is your dad around much?" She asked. "No, we never see him he's an FBI agent in San Francisco I don't like to talk about it. He left when I was four and when Scott was two." I exclaimed. "Well he missed out on a beautiful young lady." She said. Derek came in. "Satomi is alright if you stay here with Tessa, Scott needs my help with something." Derek said. "Yeah, I'll keep you company." She said. I took a nap for awhile I feel like Derek is hiding something. Maybe he's just being overprotective. I woke up I see Satomi fighting someone. "Satomi, what's going on?" I asked. The guy ended up being dead he was an assassin. "We need to get out of here." Satomi says. "Why what's going on?" I asked

I find out that there's a dead pool I was worth 25 same as Scott. "Follow me Sweetheart." She says. I was scared something was around my neck. "Satomi!" I yelped. She came and knocked the girl unconscious. "Let me call Derek." I say. "Okay." When we got to Deaton's office I feel like I'm going to throw up. I went to a trash can and threw up . "Deaton, where's Deaton?" I questioned.

Deaton got here and I laid on the table he gave me a check up I find out I'm having a girl. "Tessa?" I heard Derek's voice. I started to cry why didn't he tell me. He saw my expression. "I had to tell her, someone got into the loft. I had to bring her somewhere safe." Satomi says. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I didn't want you to worry." He said. "Tessa, calm down." Satomi says. "He was just trying to protect you." She says. "Derek, I'm sorry. All theses emotions."