Chapter 4: "Couldn't Be More Happier"

Tessa's P.O.V

I finally got enough money to own my own apartment I went looking at places. "Above all the places you still like the loft." Derek said. "Yeah, I guess." I said. "You guess, well then." He said. "I like the big window I like the spiral staircase." I exclaimed. "Well what if I told you I already bought it." Derek said. "I would like for you to move in with me." Derek said. "Yes, I will." I said. He leaned toward we kissed for a long time.

A lot of things happened since my wolf grow more and more attached to Derek. I was packing my stuff to move in with Derek. "You sure you're going to be okay?" Mom asked. "Yes mom, I'll be fine." I say. My mother knew about the supernaturals Derek being my mate. "That's the last of it." I say. "Man you have a lot of stuff." Derek said. "You the one who asked." I said. Derek was an alpha which means I was an alpha. When we got to the building there was a bed in there I wonder where that came from.

I carried the boxes in I was more then happy right now. "You noticed there's a bed." Derek said. "Yeah." I say. "That's for both of us to sleep on." He exclaimed. When I sat my boxes down Derek came and swooped me off my feet. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm happy." He said. "Well that makes two of us." I say and kissed him. One thing we were on the bed he was on top of me he trailed kisses on my belly. One thing led to another and now we are both naked on the blankets. I was happy I couldn't be more happier.

I woke up with a blanket draped across me and Derek snoring lightly. I looked around and I'm so happy that he was finally happy. My phone started to ring it was all the across the room. 'Damn it.' I thought. I couldn't get out of Derek's grip I just laid there and I also forgot the point I was naked. 'Derek!" I yell. "Derek." I said. I kissed him and kissed him. "That's a nice way to wake up." He finally said. "I gotta go change because I'm completely naked." I said. "Fine." He said. "You're not in a grumpy mood again are you?" I asked. "No. Just thinking." He mumbled. I pulled a blanket off and ran off into the bathroom.

I got my clothes on and my belly seemed a bit bigger. "Is that even possible?" I questioned myself. I took a pregnancy test I can't be pregnant. I just sat there the nausea hit me I threw up. "Tessa? You alright?" Derek questioned.   'Oh my god what the hell am I supposed to do?' I thought.  I washed my mouth out and flushed the toilet. I came out. "Are you okay?" Derek asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I lied. "You're not fine, tell me what's wrong." Derek ordered. "I'm pregnant, oh my god I can't do this I can't have a baby. Not yet." I exclaimed. "What am I going to do?" I asked. "Hey look at me, calm down you starting to have a panic attack." Derek exclaimed. "We mated last night that's how you're pregnant. Okay." He exclaimed.