Chapter 12: "Going Back for Mr. Hale"

Tessa's P.O.V

The kids was still with me Derek won't answer his damn phone I heard people pull up in vans. I could tell the kids was worried too. "Kids, come over here by Mommy." I say. They do as I say they cuddled up against me. "Look everywhere we need them alive." I heard one of the hunters say. "Alive." He says again. I couldn't bare the feelings I was covering up. "Mommy, are you okay?" Talia asked. "I'm fine sweetheart just go back to sleep." I say. "I'm sorry, sir but you can't be here." I heard one of the offices say. That voice was Mr. Stilinski. Oh god he knows.

"Can you find Tessa and the kids?" Mr. S asked. "Their hiding, in the vault." Scott says. "Okay, they won't stop until they have them right?" He asked Scott. "Yeah, the Hales... always used the Vault to hide." Scott says. "Hey sir, I said you can't be here on school campus." Mr. S says. "Mommy." Talia says. "Stay here, Jacob protect your sister." I say. "Okay, Mommy... come back." He says. I left the vault I went up to Mr. Stilinski. "What are you doing here? Thought Derek told you to hide." Mr. Stilinski says. "The kids are in the Vault there safe... I need to go back for Derek." I say. "This is a Suicide Mission, Tessa." Mr. Stilinski says.

"And when the time comes Malia will get the kids out and safe." I say. Scott comes over to me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "The kids are safe, but I can't lose Derek... they need their father... I need him... I'm going back... but I'm not going alone." I say. While a car pulls up it's Breadon. "I called Breadon, she will help me get him back." I say. "Ready to do this?" She asked. "Scott, when it comes Malia will get the kids out to safety." I say.

When we pull up to the house I see it's trashed Derek was gone I needed get his scent. I got his shirt and I got a couple of guns. "Okay, let's do this." Breadon says. On the car ride something or someone was following us. I get out a pistol I see it's one of the hunters. I shoot the wheels so they won't follow us. "We going the right way?" Brendan asked. I exhaled his shirt. "Turn up ahead." I say. "Okay." She says. I see more hunters up ahead there was another car I shoot the wheels they go flat.