Chapter 9: "Honey Moon"

Tessa's P.O.V

"Wake up sleepyhead." I heard Derek say. "Five more minutes." I say. He comes over and opens up my side of the truck and he picks me up. "Of course you're going to do that." I say. He puts me down when I realize were on sand. "Where are we?" I asked. "Laguna Beach." Derek says. I finally get to go to the beach Derek had rented a condo. "Give me your phone." Derek says. "What why?" I asked. "Because you've been stressed and I know you well enough that you will try and sneak a call or two and check on the kids." Derek says. "Fine." I say. I had him my phone.

"You want to go for a swim?" Derek asked. "Yeah. Just give me a few." I say. "Okay." He said. I didn't know that Cora was the one who packed my suitcase. I looked for something I guess Derek told her where we were going she packed me a bikini. "Cora." I growl. I like a full swim suit no offence, but yeah. I went and put on the bikini I looked in the mirror. I brushed my teeth and finally went out. The moon was almost full Derek wasn't far from me.

"Hey," I say. "Did Cora pack my suitcase?" I asked him. "Yeah, she knew what you would need." Derek says. I hugged him. "No offence, but I like a full swimsuit." I say. "You're already worried about the kids aren't you I can smell it." He said. "I'm just worried about there first full moon." I say. "Okay." He said. He suddenly picks me up and throws me under. I come up. "You're gonna pay for that!" I growl. I came towards him and pick him up and throw him under. I started to splash him he started to splash me. 

The next day I woke up we did some exploring I tried to get my phone back. "Come on can you please just let me check with them?" I growl. "No." He said. "You're so mean." I growl and landed on the bed. "Yeah, isn't that why you like me?" He asked. "No I liked because you're different you're someone I could ask myself if I wanted to spend my life with you." I exclaimed. "And plus you kidnapped me when I was bitten and Scott and you got in a fight because of that." I say with a laugh. "So now you call it kidnap? Hey you were the one who defended me of Scott." He says. "Yeah I guess that means I'm stuck with you." I say. 

I cooked some dinner I got Derek's phone I hit the call ID Scott. I called him then Derek comes and yanks the phone out of my hand. "Hey!" I yelled. "I said no calling and checking on the kids." Derek said. "Yeah but there my kids I worry about them. Wolf boy!" I yell. I heard Derek growl at that I ate my dinner I'm the Momma wolf so I worry about them consent it's like non stop.