Chapter 15

It's a short chapter BUT I might upload another chapter today or tomorrow. :D

This chapter is dedicated to all of you that read this story. It means the world to me and your comments make my day.

Love you all!

*Liam’s P.O.V.*

I know he wasn’t kidding... I knew he meant everything he said about the whole sex situation. I know it’s starting to piss him off but I had to keep this up. I actually am ready to do that with him… I’ve actually been trying for a week not to pounce on him right then and there but I making him suffer. He deserves it! The git made out with Eleanor and hid it from me. And to top it all off, he keeps talking to me about trust! He made me spill almost all my secrets and here he is, lying to my face about Eleanor!

That asshole… I’m not giving into him until he tells me the entire truth. You’re probably asking me how I found out right? Well the last day we were at Louis’ mom’s house, he was taking a shower and I sat down to chat with El.

“so, I’m glad I didn’t cause any trouble between you and Lou… I mean, the miss obviously meant nothing… he really loves you.” She smiled cheerfully.

My face dropped along with my heart. “K-Kiss? What kiss…?” I stuttered out, my voice cracking.

Her smile instantly fell. “He… He didn’t tell you?” she asked with concern in her voice. I shook my head and she dug her face in her hands and sighed heavily.

“I’m so so sorry Liam… I thought he told you… I can’t believe he wouldn’t though…” she said, biting her lip.

I held back the tears that were threatening to fall. “It’s fine El… I’m sure he has a good reason…” I said, trying to keep calm. I need to get my emotions back in check. “Don’t feel guilty love… Nothing is going to happen between me and him…” I forced a smile. She smiled a bit.

“Well… I’m going to head home… Mum’s gonna get mad at me again.” She sighed while hugging me gently. I held her close and kissed her cheek softly. She pulled away and smiled. “Bye Liam…” she said as she walked out the door.

“Liam! Babe!” Louis’ voice sounded through the room, snapping me out of my thoughts. I pulled on a fake smile, seems like I’m doing this a lot again lately.

“What Louis?” My voice came out a little harsher than intended. Shit… He flinched a bit and his smile faded.

“Is everything okay?” he asked softly, grabbing my hand gently. The same tingles went through my body as I felt his warmth. He makes it so hard to be mad at him. I hate the effect he has on me… but at the same time I love it.

I’ve always been afraid of never finding love. I was always afraid of being alone for the rest of my life. But now I found Louis.

They say love is a constant battle… against each other, against others… and only a handful of people win the battle together. Love isn’t like it is in the fairy tales, it doesn’t always have a happy ever after. You get mad, you fight, you hurt each other all the time. But at the end of the day, all the pain and suffering is worth it because you get to hold the person you love in your arms.

I looked into his eyes and genuinely smiled at him. “Yea… everything’s fine… I didn’t mean to snap at you love…”

I can’t really be mad at him for hiding the truth from me. I’m just hurt. But then again, I haven’t been completely honest with him either.

*Louis’ P.O.V.*

I have no idea what’s going on with Liam right now. He’s being really bipolar and it’s beginning to scare me. One minute he’s in love with me and holding me close and then suddenly he’s snapping at me and pushing me away. I bit my bottom lip, studying his face carefully. His smile looked real but then again, he’s basically a professional at hiding his emotions.

I sighed heavily; I’m not getting anything out of him anytime soon… I sat down next to his father who was watching a football match on the television. If something was really bothering him, he would tell me right…? I sure do hope so…

If something’s bothering him, I hope the date I planned for us in Ireland will ease him up. Liam sat down next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled up to him automatically, a smile pulling at my lips. The warmth of his body was already comforting me. He pressed a soft kiss to my head when I heard his dad clear his throat. I sat up instantly and Liam pulled his arm from around my shoulders. I bit my bottom lip as the cold flooded my body once again.

“Oh, what the hell… you two are adorable and I’m gonna have to get used to you guys…” his dad smiled at us nervously. I looked over to Liam and his eyes brightened up like the sun… damn those gorgeous brown orbs. A huge grin was plastered on his amazing lips.

“Thanks dad…” he beamed, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders again.

Hope you all enjoyed it! Comment, Vote, Fan!