Chapter 7

Hey everyone! Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy it. :)

Soph

xx

“HONEYS, WE’RE HOOME!!!” Louis shouted causing both their heads snap at us.

They both instantly stood up and strolled over to us. I grabbed Zayn’s waist gently, pulling him into me. I rested my forehead on his gently, gazing into his eyes. “I missed you love…” I whispered.

He chuckled and pressed his lips softly to mine, bringing his hands to my cheeks, cupping my face gently. I melted into the kiss as I closed my eyes. That’s weird… knowing Liam and Louis, they’d be yelling at us for no PDA. I chuckled into the kiss and pulled away slowly, looking over to Liam and Louis. Aww, they’re so cute together! Louis had his arms wrapped around Liam’s waist while Liam had his arms around Lou’s neck as they were making out tenderly.

“But we’re cuter…” Zayn whispered into my ear seductively. I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips softly.

*One Week Later*

*Louis’ P.O.V.*

I held onto my lovely boyfriend and rested my forehead on his. “Will you please tell me why you changed so abruptly over this past week?” I asked, looking up at him with exhaustion clear on my features. “You’re being spontaneous… and fun… a little too much…” I chuckled. And it was the truth. Liam was being completely the opposite of his normal self. I even burned his favorite apron and he didn’t yell at me like he would’ve done normally.  

He pressed his lips against mine gently. “You deserve someone fun and easy going… so I’m trying to be that person…” he smiled and rubbed my cheek softly. Why does he think he has to change? And for me? I frowned.

“Babe, you don’t have to change for me… I love you just the way you are.” I spoke softly but my eyes shot open when I realized what I had said. I looked up at him again. His perfect lips were spread into an large, heartmelting smile. I looked up into his deep brown eyes. They had a sparkle of happiness, making my knees go weak.

“I love you too Louis… more than anyone in the world.” He said. My whole heart fluttered and the butterflies in my stomach buzzed around uncontrollably. I had finally confessed my love for him and he felt the same way… I leaned up and kissed him softly, holding his body to mine. Our lips melded together swiftly and in sync. His hands went to tangle themselves in my hair, tugging at it gently in a way that made my body go crazy. I let out a soft moan into his lips.

But I couldn’t ignore the question that was swimming around my thoughts, yelling at me, begging me for an answer. I pulled away from our little snog session. “Why do you feel like you need to change for me?” I breathed out softly, my chest heaving up and down slightly out of breath. I had to press the matter if I wanted to get answers from him. “Is it because of Harry?” His body tensed up in my arms at the sound of Harry’s name.

“N-No… well… not only him…” he stuttered, shifting his eyes from mine. He slumped away from me, taking my arms away from his waist. “Let’s go do something fun. Let’s go… OH! Let’s go to Germany for the day!” he exclaimed excitedly.