Shanghai, China

Newsflash from the BBC

Breaking news out of Shanghai. There's been a major toxic spill in the Shanghai factory district.

We're staying on top of this developing story for you. We will bring you any new information as we get it.

Pentagon - NEST Command

People were at their work stations focusing diligently on the task at hand, gathering and relaying information to the correct areas.

:NEST Seahawks approaching target.: a female voice said over the intercom.

"Three minutes until evacuation is complete, sir." One of the soldiers stated.

"Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed, one-mile radius." Another reported.

"Alright, give NEST team the go." The general ordered.

"Black Hawks, you're clear to land." One of the soldiers said over the comm with the military helicopters.

Shanghai, China, Quarantine Zone

For the last two years, an advance team of new Autobots has taken refuge here under my command.

:Arcee Team get ready to launch.:

:We're locked and loaded: Arcee replied.

Together, we form an alliance with the humans, a secret but brave squad of soldiers.

Y/N sat with the soldiers in the helicopter, everyone decked out in their battle armor.

"Alright listen up. China's cover story on this one is 'toxic spill.' They had to evacuate the area for search and rescue." Lennox said, briefing everyone on the situation. "This makes six enemy contacts in eight  months. Not including the bases we took out while trying to rescue Y/N. We gotta make sure this one does not get out in the public eye, so keep it tight."

Y/N put her helmet on and latched it. It made a hissing noise because she had the face mask breather mod on. Air cycled into the helmet and she looked up at Lennox and gave a nod, prepared for anything.

A classified strike team called NEST. We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes hiding in different countries around the globe.

:Roll in Alpha through Echo now.:

The soldiers and Y/N quickly got out of the helicopter when it touched down. She had insisted on coming on this mission. Something to do with not being abducted again. And that she'd be safer wherever her sparkmate was than alone without him.

Lissa had come along as well. Though still in bot mode. She may be a nervous and emotional wreck most of the time. But her determination to come along and heap some hurt on the Decepticons had surprised many. Especially Jazz and Y/N.

The bot's and soldiers were quickly moving in and getting into place cornering the Decepticon in the area.

Ironhide rolled up and stopped and Lennox quickly walked over to pat him on the hood. "Alright Ironhide. We got echoes. They're close."

Ironhide started to transform.

"Steel stacks at 2 o'clock." Lennox stated pointing in the direction.