Lissa

Y/N has been recovering quite well for some time now and she and Ironhide have been working on transforming and other aspects of being cybertronian as well as the skill of returning to human form... She didn't quite have that skill yet though.

She was currently sitting in the Medbay as she usually did every other day around this time so Ratchet could keep close watch on her recovery. In all Y/N was almost fully healed. She and Jazz were talking when they heard something come from across the Medbay.

The blue femme Jazz had rescued groaned softly and shifted around then froze. Her optics snapped open then suddenly she was on her pedes crouched at the head of the berth in a defensive position, preparing to either fight or attempt to flee.

Y/N and Jazz came into her line of sight so she wouldn't be spooked by them.

"Easy. Easy. You're safe now." Jazz said calmly.
The femme looked between Jazz and Y/N.
"You.... I r-remember you." The femme said pointing at Jazz.
"I'm the one that rescued you." Jazz nodded
"What... H-happened to m-me? Where a-am I?"
"What do you mean? What's your name?" Jazz asked
"N-name? I-I'm... Lissa... Lissa Coralin Abernathy." The femme responded
"That's a human name..." Y/N commented
"I-I am... H-human... Or... I was..."
"You mean... You're like me." Y/N said.
"You... Were in the cell... Next to mine... weren't you?" Lissa asked
Y/N nodded "Yeah."

After a while they managed to calm the femme down. Y/N did a search and apparently Lissa had been a sixteen year old blonde haired blue eyed very popular and outgoing cheerleader when she had been suddenly abducted from her home in the middle of the night... Six years ago.

Lissa had been a prisoner and victim of torture at the servos of the Decepticons for six years.

The new femme was highly skittish and she scared easily. She didn't like talking to people very much and she liked to cling to Y/N or Jazz. She was the exact opposite of how she had been.

It was going to take some work. But Y/N and Jazz were determined to help her in any way they could.

(I didn't really know how to go about this chapter so... Idk. I'm just getting it out of the way. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled random awesomeness by next chapter.)