Human Part 2

(Warning: this chapter WILL have sexual content in it. If you want to skip over the sex scene stop reading when you see

*****

Then find the next set like it. continue reading after the marker. There is some plot after the adult stuff so please dont skip this chapter all together. Thank you for reading Love is War!)

Y/N started to wake up and took note that she was tangled up with someone in bed. She took a deep slow breath taking in her cuddle buddy's scent as she recalled the events of the previous day. She hummed happily at how good the other smelled.

Thats right... her alien boyfriend Ironhide had been turned into a human by a Decepticon.

She opened her eyes and looked at the face that was currently using her chest as a pillow. Yep. That was Ironhide alright. Just like her memories from the previous day. She inhaled again smiling as Ironhide's arms tightened around her and the man readjusted himself slightly.

She looked over at the clock. Five thirty in the morning. She didnt normally wake up until nine thirty. She turned her attention back to the male that was occupying her bed with her.

Ironhide had this rich scent about him that was addictive as fuck for Y/N. He smelled like warm steel after a rainstorm in the summer and there was something else she couldn't quite place.

Y/N laid there happily playing with Ironhide's hair softly as he slept. Her fingers trailed from his head, down his neck and eventually she was tracing light patterns along his broad strong shoulders.
Ironhide groaned a bit sounding somewhat aroused. "Babe. Not that it doesnt feel good. But unless you wanna start something you might wanna stop."
"Sorry. I thought you were sleeping. Did I wake you?" She asked
"Yeah, but it wasn't a bad kind of wake-up call. I actually enjoyed that." He told her moving so he could kiss Y/N. She smiled and kissed him back. The kisses turned into a full on make-out session Y/N's arms snaked around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

When they broke apart for air Ironhide had to make himself back away from her a bit. He didnt want to get too excited. He was trying to be a good boy but she was making it so damn hard.

Ironhide moved over to the side of the bed and prepared to get up.
"We should probably get up now." He said reluctantly.
"Awww." She whined
"Come on. Lets get ready." He told her getting off the bed and walking away a bit.
"Fine." She huffed and began to stretch.

*****

Ironhide smirked as he watched Y/N stretch on the bed, her joints popped and she moaned slightly as the pressure in her back and joints disappeared. She was so hard to resist. Her body arched up as she continued stretching. He felt like she was somehow taunting him but he knew that she did this every morning. Y/N glanced at him and saw a hungry look in his eyes. She was always aroused in the morning but it was something she'd learned to deal with.
She smirked and ran a hand up her stomach slowly pulling up her old t-shirt revealing more skin stopping just shy of her breasts. She stretched again making another moaning noise.

Now she was taunting him.

Ironhide groaned a bit as his pants got tighter. "I'll warn you one last time Y/N. You better stop unless you want to start something."
"And what if I wanna start something?" She responded coyly.
He smirked at her. "Then I guess I can show you a good time."
Y/N glanced at the door controls once. It was locked and no one could get in. Good.
She looked back to him and smirked at him as she put her hands above her head. Ironhide strode back over to the bed and took off his shirt tossing it aside. "You sure you want to have sex?" He asked her
"I want you Ironhide. Yes im absolutely sure." She told him.