Surprise!

(Warning: this chapter WILL have sexual content in it. If you want to skip over the sex scene stop reading when you see

*****

The chapter ends after the smut so skip on to the next chapter. Thank you for reading and enjoy!)

Y/N and Ironhide have officially been together for over a year now. Despite having been missing for six months. It had still been a year.

Though... Now Y/N was Cybertronian as well. Ironhide has had this question for her that has been burning in his mind for a while now. He wanted to. No. Had to ask her. The only thing keeping him from asking. Was nerves and bad timing on everyone else's part. Every time he'd try to ask someone would barge in and ruin it. But this time he'd finally get to ask her because he was going to lock the door behind him the next time he got her alone.

Right now she should be working in her workshop doing something or other. Jarvis was nowhere to be found. (He more than likely went home for the night.) Everyone was heading off to bed. It would be the perfect time to corner Y/N and ask her what he needed to.

Ironhide walked into Y/N's workshop and seeing that no one was there with her and no one was coming down the corridor, he shut the door and locked it behind him. Now no one would be able to intrude and interrupt Ironhide while he was speaking.

Y/N was working at one of her computers, still in cybertronian form. She had heard someone come in and shut the door but she didn't know who it was though she had a really good idea of who it would be.

Ironhide walked up behind Y/N. She used the reflection on the computer monitor to see who it was and she smirked a bit.

"Y/N." Ironhide said trying to get her attention.
"Hm?" She continued typing on her console she was finally getting the hang of her new size and strength.
Ironhide grabbed her hips and pulled her away from the computer.
"I need to speak with you." He stated "It's important."
Y/N turned around in his grip and looked up into his face
"Yes Ironhide?" The femme asked smiling a little placing her servos on his chest.

Just go for it he told himself "Listen... It's been a year now that we've been together and..." He pulled her close, resting his forehead against hers. "I don't know if it's too early to be asking you this. But. When you went missing. I just couldn't stand the thought of living without you. And now that I have you back. And we're both Cybertronian... I have to ask..."

He paused to take a deep breath "Y/N. Will you be my Sparkmate?"

Y/N's breathing froze for a moment and Ironhide became worried.

"Ironhide... Nothing would make me happier. So yes. I will be your Sparkmate." Y/N smiled at him. Ironhide sighed in relief and smiled back at her and he kissed her. Y/N kissed him back as her arms slid around his neck, pulling herself closer to him.

They stood there for a while just kissing and holding each other before they broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"How about we go back to my quarters. It's more private there." He whispered huskily in Y/N's audial.
"Mmm~ sounds like a plan." She replied.

His room had recently been sound proofed because of their bad habit of becoming very loud when they had their 'fun'... Which happened to be quite often.

Ironhide let Y/N go and he took her hand and pulled her toward the door. He unlocked it and lead her back toward his quarters.

*****

When they got in his room, Ironhide locked the door behind them and he turned around and quickly grabbed Y/N pulling her close, and kissed her fiercely.

There was an edge of raw hunger and need in the kiss as he pushed her back toward the berth. The back of her legs hit the edge of the berth and she fell back onto it. Ironhide smirked and he was on top of her kissing and sucking on her neck cables. Y/N gasped and moaned tracing seams down his sides. Before removing some of their armor to expose the protoform underneath.

"You know I'm not very patient Y/N... So how about I take you and make you mine right now?" He said with a low sexy growl as he reached between her legs rubbing her interface panel.
"S-sounds good to me." Y/N moaned as her interface panel unlocked and opened for him.

Ironhide grinned as his own interface panel unlocked and opened and his spike pressureized. He kissed her as he positioned himself and eased himself inside her. She gasped softly into the kiss and grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer. He chuckled as he started moving and she started moaning quietly.

He was moving at an agonizingly slow pace and Y/N whined.

"Faster Ironhide. Go faster." She pleaded.
"You sure that's what you want?" He asked suddenly thrusting hard into her before returning to his previous slow pace.
"Yes!" She gasped sharply
He chuckled "Alright babe."

He started to increase his pace, going faster and harder.
The noises she was making were getting louder as well until Ironhide muffled them by kissing her. He reached up and brushed his fingers lightly over the shutters of her spark chamber and she gasped. Y/N's spark chamber opened, her spark glowed bright pure white. Ironhide's spark chamber opened and a deep strong blue glow was added to the otherwise dark room. Their sparks seemed to dance as they finally came together and the two gasped, and they froze feeling what the other was feeling.

Ironhide soon started thrusting into Y/N again, the pleasure of it amplified through the bonding of their sparks.

Y/N threw her helm back against the berth and screamed as he increased the pace even faster to where he was pounding her into the berth. He couldn't take much more but he was determined to make her go over first.

He thrusted into her g-spot hard and she screamed his name as she overloaded hard, her valve tightening around his spike. He in turn overloaded with a shout filling her up with his hot transfluids.

Their sparks separated and returned to their proper place as Ironhide collapsed on top of her. They stayed like that for several minutes still caught up in the bliss of the mind blowing overload.

Ironhide groaned and finally pulled out of Y/N and she moaned a little as lubricant and his transfluids started dripping out of her and onto the berth. He laid down beside her and pulled her up against him and he gave a contented sigh.
Y/N snuggled up against him as she started to fall asleep with a smile on her faceplate.
I love you Y/N Ironhide told her through their newly made sparkbond.
I love you too Ironhide. She responded