Chapter 11: A Date?!

"...Do you remember anything about me?"

I looked at him quickly remembering that he knew about the secret, then sighed.

"Tae...I haven't"

He look down

"Yet! Yet....I haven't remembered yet but it might come to me soon so"

I put my hand on his shoulder

"Don't worry okay?" I smiled hoping it would cheer him up, he looked at me a gave a little smirk

"Okay"

"Hey Y/N! The movie is about to start! Is the popcorn done?"Jimin shouted from the living room

"Yup! Give me one second!"

"What movie are you guys watching?"

"Oh me, Jimin and Namjoon were going to watch a Disney marathon! Wanna join~?"

"Sure but I'm going to bed at 12:00am bc I'm taking Soonsim to the Dog café tomorrow morning, she has a date~~"

"Ohh~~ who's the lucky man~?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Taehyung giggled.

"His name is Prince, he such a handsome dog, hey! Maybe you should come with! I know you're a cat person but I think it would be fun!"

"Oh! I didn't know that"

"Hm?" He looked at me tilting his head.

"I didn't know I was a cat person haha but now I can see it! Is there a Cat Café around here?" I asked

"Ya! But you have to be a Cat owner or go with someone who has a Cat"

"Y/N! You're missing it!"

"Ya! And my stomach is growling at me, it might just bite!!" Namjoon and Jimin yelled.

"We're coming!" Taehyung yelled back.

I went to get my phone from the counter and than started to make our way to the living room

"Oh Y/N you never answered my question about going tomorrow"

"Oh ya! Hmm...I think I can make it!"

~~~~~~

"cuz for the FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!!" Jimin and Namjoon sang along to the Disney movie that was on the television, poor Tae was in-between them on the couch while I sat on the recliner.

"THERE'LL BE MUSIC! THERE'LL BE LIGHT!!!~~~" Jimin sang putting one hand on his chest, Taehyung looked like he was asleep, I looked down at my phone.

"12:47Am"

"Hey guys I'll be back, I'm going to take Tae to his room, his asleep" I said getting up form my recliner.

"Kk~" Jimin smiled poking Taehyung's cheek to wake him up "Y/N is taking you to bed"

Taehyung nodded getting up lazily with the blanket he had over him over his head, cute.

"Come on lazy pants~" I patted his back, he began to walk with me too the stairs.

"I'm sorry"

I heard him say.

"Hm? There's no need for any sorrys mr. Sleepy" I smiled opening his bedroom door.