Chapter 7: Can you guys tell her?

Knock knock

"Oh...guys! She's here!! Who told her!?" Tae yelled

Everyone looked at each other.

"No! Not me!"

"What who told her!?"

"This ruins everyth-"

"SHHHHH!!!" Rap monster told everyone.

One by one they all looked through the window like ... How could I describe this...like dogs when the mailman comes. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"follow me" Jimin whispered as he grabbed my hand "who is she?" I asked as he dragged me to the living room "she's..ehh!" He said Messing up his hair with his other hand in frustration. Why can't he tell me? Jimin lead me behind the big couch.

"Stay" he said.

I gave him a 'bitch, who you think your talking to face' "I'm not a dog" I said.

He looked back at me "sorry, ...please stay here?"  I gave a a nod then I heard the front door open and a girl's voice.

"HOBI!!!" The girl squealed with joy, I peaked over the couch to see what she looked like, she had brown short hair, she wore a black and white sweater, black skinny jeans, a red beanie with black convers. She was hugging Hoseok.

"O-Oh! Minji..how are you?"  Hoseok looked surprised at her actions and so did Jimin and the others...what's going on??

I was about to get up and ask when Jimin just pushed me back down again "no, she can't see you yet" he yelled/whispered at me, why? I'm so confused!! I'm just too curious to know who she is!

"Jimin, who is she?" I asked once again not getting a reply not even a glance. That's it.

"Who is tha-!"

"SHHH!!"

"Jimin? What was that?" I heard Minji ask. Jimin looked up "oh Minji! Noona! Hello! Didn't see you come in there!" He smiled at her nervously. I couldn't see her but I had a feeling she knew he was hiding something.

"Jimin what was that? It sounded like...." She stopped. Everything was quiet for a couple seconds until.

"Y/n....Y/n?....WAIT!! WAS THA-" she yelled until Namjoon interrupted her.

"It's too late...y/n come out.." He sighed in defeat. I slowly got up and looked at Minji, she looked as if she was about..to cry?.. Explode? To be honest I couldn't really figure out what she was going to do next...who is she?

"Hello?.." I said awkwardly breaking the silence, her eyes seemed to widen and she snapped back into reality, she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Y/N!! OH MY GOSH!! WHEN DID YOU- HOW- WHAT!? " she pulled away but was still holding me "Y-YOU'RE BACK! OH MY GOODNESS!" Her smile was so big! She looked so happy! ...whats going to be her reaction when she finds out I don't remember her? God...I hate this! I feel like I keep hurting people! I hate this so much. Why did this have to happen....fuck.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Minji asked worried, that's when I realized the tear going down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away " can one of you tell her? I really don't want too" I asked the boys, Namjoon nodded.

"Tell me what? Y/N are you okay? What's going o- " she was cut off by Namjoon, he put his hand over her mouth "stop talking, come on" he said.

After They left I sat on the couch, I'm not crying anymore but I really do feel bad.

"You Okay?" Jungkook asked sitting down next to me.

I nodded "ya I'm fine...wait... Why did you guys freak out? Like when she came you guys were saying things like "who told her?" And "this ruins everything" what was that?"

"Well" Jin started "we were going to surprise her with the news that you're back and tell you who she was before we did it"

Jimin sighed and leaned next to me on the couch " ahhh if only you weren't such a loud mouth"

I ignored his comment

"who is she?"

Jin smiled "she's your best friend, her name is Jang Minji"

|

Minji is no one famous or real, she's just a character I came up with! I hope you guys will like her she's really weird

Picture: what Jang Minji looks like

Thanks for reading! ;)