Chapter 10: Hello we are BTS!!

After he had left the room I decided it would be a good time to call Minji about what I saw in the library earlier today, I went to grab my phone from the counter, then I dialed her number and laid on the bed looking up at the glow-in-the-dark stars.... They are beautiful...

"Why? How? How did I remember?"I asked to myself

"Remember what?" The voice over the phone said, I quickly set up not realizing that she had picked up the phone.

"Minji! Um hey ... Are you busy?  I have a question" I asked her hoping to move on from the 'remember shit', thank God she said something over the phone or I would've gone on and talked to myself more.

"Just making some Ramen for Jackson, Yeah what is it?"

"Back in the bookstore I saw two girls giving Jimin what looked to be an album or a book and they started squealing saying thank you Oppa thank you! And he said anything for my...what was the word.."

"ARMY"

"Ya that! Do you know what that was about? Is Jimin like A famous model or something?" I laughed.

"Wait wait wait...they didn't tell you!?!?"

"Tell me what?"

"OH MY GOD!! I know they're ones to surprise but it's been like two days already!"

"What is it!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip 30 minutes

I went up to Namjoon who was watching TV "call for a house meeting" I said.

he looked up at me confused, "why? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Just do it" I said strictly.

After everybody was in the living room I got a situated.

"So...I just got some news, that Minji told me"

Some of them looked uneasy, and some were confused, "what news?" Jin asked.

"Look before I say it I just want you all to know that I'm not angry, I'm just really confused as to why you didn't tell me sooner"

I took a deep breath

"You're a famous Kpop group!?!"

They just looked at me

than at Namjoon.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL HER YET!?!?" They all yelled.

Namjoon jumped "AH! What!? I thought Suga was going to tell her!?!?"

"Me!? No it was supposed to be you we talked about this you're the leader!"

"When did we talked about this!?"

"Yesterday during lunch" Jin said

"Oh...OHHH..well...you see..I was a little....distracted"

"With what?" J Hope asked

Namjoon's head was down he's slightly raised it and looked at...me?

"Nothing, never mind, look I wasn't listening I'm sorry!"

"well stop apologizing and explaining to her now"

Namjoon nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hour later

Namjoon explains that they are a Korean Hip- Hop Boy Group form by BigHit Entertainment Who debuted on June 12th 2013, he also explained that I was a trainee, i've been a trainee for five years, I lived in Busan, there is where I auditioned for BigHit Entertainment and I got excepted and moved to Seoul, I could Rap, Sing and dance, I was supposed to debut with a girl group called Moonster (made up name not real!) but I was bullied, bullied to the point I was taken out of the group, starting from there I was be trained to be a solo artist, 2 years later... I lost all the training...all the experience... I lost my memory. Back to the present, they say big hit entertainment will be keeping me, since they know I can sing and rap, they still don't know about the dancing...Jimin and J Hope said they're going to be helping me with that, they also  tell me that BigHit is letting BTS on a hiatus for a few months bc of rumors online about them dating girls, stealing music,  etc.

(if only they can do legal actions against those people....oh wait! Lol don't mess with us ;) )

and all their hard work.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the number counted down on the microwave, already smelling the butter, I looked down at my phone "10:23pm" 7 more minutes till the Disney Marathon will start, of course I won't stay up all night watching it I'll probably just pass out on the couch, I'm actually kind of tired right now but I need to watch Princess and the frog! It's one of my favorites~

Beep~beep~beep~bee-

I grabbed the popcorn and poured it into a big bowl.

"Hey Y/N"

I looked behind me to see Taehyung.

"Hey Tae what's up? Want some popcorn?" I asked holding out the bowl of popcorny goodness.

"Sure! Thanks! But I have a question" he took a hand full and put one in his mouth than looked around than asked.

"...Do you remember anything about me?"

|

GUYS IM SEEING BTS NEXT WEEK IM CRYING DYING EVERYTHING I CANT WAIT!!!

THANKS FOR READING!
Don't forget to vote! And Comment!