Chapter 9: Or I'll...

After I got my book we decided to go back home since it's almost 5 pm and Jin's making Dinner tonight. Minji got a ride back to her house with her friends while me, Jimin and Jungkook walked back. As we were walking I couldn't stop thinking about what I sow in the book store, why were those girls asking Jimin to sign that album? Is he famous or some shit? I mean ...he could be a model...I mean just look at that jaw line and his arms .....and his hair ...and his lips....and his but- OH MY GOD Y/N STOP IT!!!

I covered my face with embarrassment, was I just checking him out!? Anyway back to the subject....how am I going to ask him about this? .....wait! what if I don't need to ask him! I can ask Minji! She did tell me to ask her questions about the boys, I'll call her later about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back home around 4:50, as me, Jimin and Jungkook were going up to the door I sow someone in the bushes...WTF!?

"Um, guys? Someone's in the bushes.." I whispered to Jimin and Jungkook, they both looked over to where I was pointing.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Jimin asked the bush man.

The bush man stood up, it was Taehyung
"Two words" he lift up his IPhone "Pokemon GO" he looked so serious when he said that.

Jimin laughed "really bro? That's so old now haha, who even plays that anymore!?"

Taehyung Looked at Jungkook "there's a Pikachu around"

"WHAT!?!? NO WAY!!!" Jungkook rushed to get his Phone out of his pocket, while Jimin face planted . Of course I remember what Pokemon was, I didn't forget everything.

Me and Jimin went inside while the two Pokemon trainers went out on their journeys. I went up to my room to change into my pajamas...hey it's my house! If I want to wear pajamas 5 in the afternoon I can! As I was changing I heard my door slightly opening.

"NO! IM CHANGING MAN!" I yelled right away!

The door closed right when I said that "IM SORRY! I didn't know! Sorry!" It was Yoongi.

"It's okay just give me a minute!" I said back putting on my oversized black shirt, than I opened the door, Yoongi looked a little flustered, hahaha he's embarrassed, cute.

"Sup?" I asked

"Remember how you told me not to tell the guys about you remembering me?.."

My heart dropped "Yoongi what did you do!?" I yelled whispered as I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside my room and closed the door behind me.

"Who did you tell!?" I asked

"Taehyung"

"Why!? I told you not too!!!"

"Look just sit down and I'll tell you why, calm down!"

I took a deep breath, God my blood is boiling! I hate when people break a promise! UHHH! I sat down on the bed with him.

"Why?" I asked one more time.

"It was by accident, he came to me saying 'Suga hyung! Y/N remembered something about me!' Of course I was like 'Taehyung shh! Don't yell that out loud!!' And he asked why, now take note! I'm thinking that you told him that you remembered something about him, so I replied 'because Y/N doesn't want the other guys to know! And your going around yelling it!' He then looked surprised, so I had to tell him what happened"

I'm confused "wait, did he tell you how I 'remembered' him?"

"ya, something about ninjas?" He replied

"Oh my god, Taehyung thought I remembered him when i finished his sentence! Before we left, I had to get my shoe from Taehyung's dog and Taehyung got it for me, when he got it for me he said 'she always gets into things she shouldn't, she's like a-' then I finished his sentence with 'Ninja', but I only know that because before he came out to help me Minji said 'She's like a Ninja', I didn't remember him"

Yoongi nodded understanding my point "well now he knows, but don't worry he won't tell anyone because I told him if he does I'll ..."

I looked at him in confusion "....you'll what?"

He laughed "that's all I needed to say! Haha"

I chuckled "wow, you must be scary haha"

Yoongi smiled "yup! that's me the scary hyung, I mean they're scared of Jin hyung as well but that's more of a 'mother will punish me' scary"

"Wait, I just sow Taehyung outside, why didn't he say anything to me?" I asked just remembering what happened outside.

"Was he playing Pokemon GO?"

"Ya"

"That's why, he get's too serious with that game, he's like level 38 already" he told me then He sat up "well I gotta get back to writing lyrics, I'm really in the writing mood right now"

"Okay! see you later..oh and Yoongi!" I said

He turned back "what?"

"Next time if you don't knock on my door I'll.."

He looked confused for a second than got the joke "haha you learn from the best"

|

Thank you all so much for reading:)

What member do you want Y/N to interact more with? Don't worry everyone will! :) and maybe some other groups *wink wink*