THIRTY

Dedicated To: ALL THE BEAUTIFUL READERS WHO DECIDED TO GIVE THIS STORY A CHANCE, I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY DARK SOUL.

Side Note: HAPPY 10 000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think fish can see water?" Will stared at Nico's head of hair, his eyes and mouth open in wonder. He shifted so that he could throw his legs over the arm of the recliner, head resting against the back.

Nico barely looked up from the book he was reading, he made a low sound of acknowledgement before turning his attention back to the task at hand. Will blinked, his mouth still open, he walked over to Nico and sat down cross legged in front of him. Nico looked up at the tug he felt on his pant leg.

"What?"

"Are you reading?" Will's voice was laced with childlike wonder.

Nico sighed, wondering when the anesthesia would finally wear off. He glanced at his watch, it had been about an hour since they left from the dentist's clinic.

"Yes." His voice was flat.

Will suddenly yelped, Nico jumped in surprise, "What is it this time?"

Will pouted slightly at the exasperated tone Nico had adopted, nonetheless, the brightness of his eyes didn't dim.

"I was just thinking-"

"Really? That's new."

"-about how there's a word for literally everything. Everything! It's so cool!" Will placed his hand on his heart, eyes closing as a warm smile appeared on his face, "It makes me feel good."

Nico felt the corners of his mouth twitch upwards and he pulled the book up to his face once again, after a few minutes of silence when Nico finally thought that Will was done, he spoke.

"What's your book about?"

"It's about to get up close and personal with your face if you don't stop talking," Nico deadpanned. Will mouthed a 'wow' and responded with enthusiasm, "You're cool!"

Nico opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off.

"Like, you're always so cold but like you can be super awesome too! You never judge me for like ANYTHING and you're really pretty too. You have a nice face. I like your face. I want to eat your face."

Nico gave Will a confused smile, What is he going on about?

"You know that thing you do when you're concentrating?" Will's face went red as he saw Nico biting his lip in a questioning manner, "Yeah, that. It's so sexy." His features contorted into pure joy and he let out a laugh, locking his arms around Nico's legs.

Nico looked down at Will and tried not to laugh, this was going to make wonderful blackmail material.

Will cocked his head to the side, staring at Nico before loudly declaring, "I LOVE YOU!" His eyes crinkled as he laughed again, Nico stifled his own laughter behind his book and pried Will off of him.

"I think it's time for bed."

-----------------------------------------------

For the next hour or so, Nico thought about what Will had confessed in his dazed state. He wondered if his roommate had actually fallen for him. Nico stirred the soup he was making slowly as he heard the soft pitter patter of footsteps coming down the hall. Will was up, and judging from his droopy eyes and dark expression, he was back to his senses.

Nico turned around, looking at Will with an amused expression on his face. He bit into his KitKat and waved it around with one hand while speaking, "So, had a good sleep?"

"I feel like a wet noodle, and my mouth aches." Will rummaged through the cabinets looking for food as Nico leaned back against the counter comfortably.

"So, you said some ... things while you were high on anesthesia, want to take a guess as to what it was?" Nico raised an eyebrow, a small smile forming on his face.

Will turned around, his face was one of nonchalance but his bright red ears gave him away, "Something stupid, probably."

Nico almost laughed out loud, "Something stupid, definitely," he retorted.

"Who would have thought that you loved me?" Nico shrugged his shoulders, feigning poise. Will's eyes widened, "I ... said that? Tell me I didn't say that."

"Oh you said it alright," Nico smirked, "Declared your love for me so loud that I'm pretty sure everyone on this floor heard it."

Will groaned.

"I mean, I knew that you were gay, but gay for me? I'm flattered," Nico bit his lip, watching Will's reaction carefully, "You should've just told me if you found me sexy, I mean, I am pretty irresistible. If I do say so myself."

Nico smiled at Will, who apparently seemed to be stunned into silence. He ran a had through his hair quietly while Nico placed the remaining chocolate between his lips like a cigarette. It was down to a mere stub.

"I mean," Will started slowly, "I do find you pretty irresistible but-" he bridged the distance between them and without warning, swooped down to place his lips on Nico's.

Will sucked the chocolate stub from it's place between Nico's lips, pulling away with a confident smile on his face, "-I like chocolate more."

Nico's uneven breaths teased Will's self control. Ah, what the hell.

Will swooped down again, pressing Nico against the counter with a deep kiss. Nico felt Will bite his lip teasingly once before pulling away with a wink, walking out of the kitchen backwards at first before turning around to enter his room. A sign to follow.

Nico hesitated for a moment before quickly turning off the stove and eagerly complying. Because, why the hell not?

Needless to say, it turned out to be a pretty good day for the both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will *in the distance*: BECAUSE I GOT LAID

Nico *also in the distance*: STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT WILL SOLACE YOU FUCKING DISGRACE

Will *sniggering*: you rhymed

Me: Why am I wasting my life writing trash like this???

In all seriousness though, thank you all for reading this story and for supporting it with all of your wonderful comments and votes! Each and every one of you is amazing and I couldn't be happier, I mean, ten thousand reads?! That's awesome (for me at least, I know that other stories have millions of reads but I have pretty low standards so)!

Thank you my wonderful jammy dodgers!