TWENTY EIGHT

SATURDAY

  Saturday was a day of soft touches changing to desperate grabbing.

  Both Will and Nico had been lazing around in Will's apartment on a Saturday afternoon, the pair knowing that something had changed but not exactly what it was.

  Either way, they both knew it was a good thing.

  Nico had been reading a book in Will's bed with Will resting his head on Nico's lap, playfully swatting at his arm to grab his attention every so often. Finally, Nico put the book down and sighed, "Yes, you big baby?"

  Will pouted, "I'm bored. And I'm not a baby."

 "Sure you're not Mr. Pouty Lips," Nico said in a teasing tone. His eyes darted down to the other boy's mouth for a moment before deciding that he shouldn't when he had literally no self control. Will took notice of the movement and sat up, he shifted himself so that he was sitting a little farther up than Nico's knees, one leg bent at either side of his body. Nico tried moving back until he realized his back was up against the headboard and he swallowed, "Um, hi."

  "Hey," Will laughed softly, trailing a hand down Nico's jaw. He moved closer until he was sure that Nico wouldn't be pulling away. Nico's stared with doe like eyes as Will moved into his neck, gently placing kisses in the spots that made him bite back groans. Hesitantly, he moved his hands to grab onto the other boy's hips and pulled him closer. Finally, he couldn't hold back the small moan and Will smiled, pulling his head back to place a gentle kiss in Nico's lips.

  Nico moved his lips in sync with Will's, the former responding enthusiastically as he tangled his fingers in Will's hair, pulling on it gently.

  Will's hands held onto Nico's waist and dug in deeper as their heated kiss turned into a battle for dominance. Nico winced at the pain shooting through his ribs but continued on nonetheless, biting Will's lower lip and making him gasp in surprise. Nico tugged Will's shirt off and let his hands roam over Will's upper body, pulling away when he felt him tugging at his shirt. Nico stopped in the middle of his movements and looked down.

  He grabbed Will's hands and pried them away from his shirt in mild embarrassment, not yet ready. Will cocked his head in confusion, his eyes landing in the space where Nico's shirt had dropped over his shoulder, revealing some faint bruises and in realization he squeezed Nico's hands in understanding and encircled his neck instead.

  "If you're not ready, we're not doing anything."

  Nico nodded silently, "I'm sorry it's just-"

  Will cut him off, "Never be sorry, ever." His fierce gaze bore into Nico's eyes and he rested their foreheads together. They were both breathing heavy when Nico lifted Will off of him, settling on cuddling under the covers instead. Nico buried his face into Will's chest and they fell asleep like that, their bodies entwined with each other at 4 in the afternoon.

  SUNDAY

  Will Solace and Nico di Angelo were still sleeping that morning when I decided it was time, I tore into two halves and plunged into both of their bodies. 

  Both of the boys opened their eyes before the sun had even rose and at the same time, they whispered 3 words to each other that both ended and gave a new beginning to their story:

  "I love you."