TWENTY TWO

Smol FLUFFFFFF

-------------------------------------------------------

   Nico wasn't sure what was more annoying, Will's constant badgering or the stupid show that was playing on the T.V. And let's not even talk about the fact that Will was completely pressed up against him and it took Nico a little more than self-control on it's own to not grab Will and kiss him.

  Will whined again, nearly throwing himself on top of Nico's lap to reach the remote control in the other boy's hand. "Nico, give me the remote control I want to watch the Wiggles."

  "Will, you're a twenty two year old man who lives in an apartment without his parents."

  "Nico, I'm in University and stressed as hell. If I want to watch the Wiggles, I will watch the fucking Wiggles." Nico rolled his eyes as Will attempted to stretch his arm across his torso to grab the control. 

  "You could get up." Nico said, his voice full of amusement and slight annoyance. Will sighed, sinking back into Nico while snuggling into the blankets once again. "But it's so comfy," He pouted.

  Nico aimlessly ran his hand through Will's hair while flipping channels, trying not to concentrate on Will's head in his lap. He didn't have to for long, it seemed, when Will sat upright and rested his head on Nico shoulder. He pulled the blankets down a bit and relaxed.

   Stretching his legs, Nico wondered faintly what this was all supposed to be. Will was gay, his roommate and his best friend but what if he wanted more? Will had never once shown any interest in him but lately he'd started finding more and more excuses to touch the younger of the two and Nico was still confused as to what all of it meant.

  Nico opened his mouth to finally voice his concerns when Will suddenly flung himself across Nico, hands reaching out to snatch the remote control. On instinct, Nico pulled the remote back and before he knew it, they were in a slightly awkward (yet satisfying) position. Will had one hand resting on Nico's thigh and one on his shoulder, his face was very close to Nico's and he turned his head to smile at him.

  "Caught you by surprise, didn't I?"

  "I still have the remote, you nerd," Nico drawled, trying to ignore the fluttering in his stomach at Will's hot breath coming in contact with his skin. Will grinned, "But now I have you all flustered."

  "I don't get flustered Solace, now ... just .... get off of me," Nico mentally slapped himself for letting his voice crack. He made a weak attempt to push Will off of him but Will just shifted so he was straddling Nico, he wrapped his arms around Nico's neck. Will's smile dropped a little as his eyes grew more serious. 

  He leaned in a little closer, licking his lips at how Nico's mouth parted open just a tiny bit. Will's hands wrapped around Nico a little tighter and his lips met the others. Nico finally unfroze, hands automatically moving to pull Will closer (if that was even possible). Nico pulled back first, cheeks pink and lips slightly swollen. Will smiled at the sight in front of him.

  "I'd be lying if I said I haven't been wanting to do that for the longest time," Will stated with a small smirk. Nico just nodded his head, hands fiddling nervously with Will's shirt. Will gave out a laugh of pure amusement, throwing his head back. His eyes crinkled with happiness as he rested his forehead against Nico's. 

  "What happened to all your dominance di Angelo?"

  Nico let out a breathy laugh, shyly kissing Will on the nose and then resting his head in the crook of Will's neck.

  "Believe it or not Will Solace, you have that effect on people. They forget who they are," Will pressed a small kiss in Nico's hair at the sincerity of his words. 

  And that's how they stayed for minutes on end, in complete and comfortable silence with the sense of longing finally at ease hanging in the air.