TWELVE

The One with Two Parts (2)
-----------------------------------------------------------

   Nico sat up in the sofa and looked at Will with wide eyes, "You- you're-," Will cut him off, "Yes Nico Di Angelo, I'm gay. Glad to see you're a quick learner." Nico was breathing heavy at the (phenomenal) kiss.

  "Do you know how long I've wanted this, wanted you?" Will gave a light laugh but his eyes were trained on Nico's lips.

  "How long you've wanted this?" He sputtered, Nico didn't trust himself to say anything more than that. So he waited a moment, then continued.

  "Will Solace, you have haunted my thoughts ever since the war with Gaea and every day after that. Lately, every night too. My entire world is apparently revolving around thoughts about you, there hasn't been one moment where you haven't been on my mind and those rare times that you're not, you suddenly creep up there anyways. I thought I could never have you..," Nico took a deep breath. His rant was over.

  Will was smiling. He got off of his chair and sat beside Nico on the couch, leaning against the soft couch arm. "Well you can have me.. so what in Hades name are you waiting for?"

   Nico turned to face him and then looked down, flushing red. Will almost gave him a big hug for being the cutest thing ever. He took Nico by the shoulders and lay him down, Will was on top of him when he started to kiss him.

   Their hands got tangled in each other's hair and pretty soon Will had shrugged off his T-shirt, Nico ran his hands over Will's body, reluctantly at first but confidently soon enough. Will's hand were everywhere and suddenly they found their way up Nico's T-shirt, grazing his waist oh-so-tenderly.

  Suddenly Nico leaned back, his face very red. "I-," he paused, trying to piece together his words. 

  "You want me to stop?," Will asked gently. Nico nodded slowly, "It's just ... kind of.. fast and um.......," he muttered something incomprehensible.

  Will traced the outline of Nico's lips then stopped himself, "What was that, Angel?"

  Nico didn't think he would ever stop blushing, "I haven't ever kissed anyone until well, now." Will smiled, "That's okay, everything's okay when you're with me." Nico looked up at Will as he shifted so that they both lay on the couch together. One arm went around Nico as he buried his face into Will's chest.

  Yeah, Nico thought, Everything's okay now.