Mum

Me and walked out of the art room and saw Mr Mathews standing there.

"Good job guys, you have to come back tomorrow for more cleaning and FUN!" Mr Mathews said with sarcasm

We both groaned and walked out the room.

Great can't wait for cleaning more rooms after we have done the 2 rooms it's just detention for the rest of the week. Yay......

My phone rang. It was mum.

"Hi mum"

"Where are you?"

She sounded angry.

"I had detention.."

"What? Why? Was anyone else with you?"

"Yeah J-Ja"

I was cut off mum started talking.

"Jai! Oh my god he's taking over your life seriously" Mum yelled

"Well he's my boyfriend" I yelled back.

Jai looked at me confusedly.

"Why were you and JAI in detention?!"

"Don't worry we were just playing on out phones in class" I lied.

I wasn't going to tell her that we ditched school I'd be in some deep shit then.

Mum hung up after that.

What was her problem?

"What was that about?" Jai said holding my hand

"Mums just being a bitch, she doesn't like us together anymore. " I said

"Well too bad, because I'm never losing you" Jai kissed my forehead.

"Not going to lose you either jai poo" I rested my on his shoulder

We got to my house.

"Bye Jai"

He gave me a quick peck and waved.

I walked inside and saw mum with some weird guy

"Mum?" I said nervously.

"What" She said

"Uh. Who's this?" I said

There was a man he looked a lot older than mum, he was wearing baggy old pants with rips in them and a work shirt that has holes and dirt all over it.

"This is Tim" Mum said, she looked drunk but she doesn't drink. So did that tim guy.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hey" Tim said back and kissed mum

Woah wtf. Since when. Were they together ew. No.

Tim walked out to go to the toliet I think that's my chance to talk to mum.

Alone.

"Mum? What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" Mum said taking a sip of her drink.

"You used love Jai now you like hate him. You have that Tim guy over like are serious. Just No. What's wrong? Your looks like your drunk. You never drink mum. " I blurted out with tears in my eyes.

"Aww your crying? Go run off to your precious little boyfriend" Mum said.

What the actual fuck is wrong with her? I full on started bawling my eyes out.

I ran up to my room grabbed a bag and chucked in some clothes and my phone. I ran down stairs opened the door. I was stopped by mum.

"Where do you think your going?" She yelled.

"Away from you, I'm not going to be around you when your like this" I said wiping my eyes and slamming the door behind me. I ran straight to Jai's. When I got to his house I knocked on the door.

Jai's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching TV. So boring omg. Mums at work there's nothing to do.
There was a knock on the door, I walked over to the door and saw Ash standing there with red puffy eyes she's been crying.

I pulled into a hug.

"What happened? Is it your mum?" I said pulling her to my bed.

"Mums like getting drunk, she hates you, she has a new boyfriend. just I needed you Jai" Ash said crying on my shoulder.

"It's alright Ash, I will always love you" I said kissing her neck causing her to giggle.

She lifted her head up and kissed me passionately I pulled her down to my bed so it was Ash nearly on top of me. Still kissing she ran her fingers though my hair and as I pushed harder in the kiss, Ash would grip onto me tighter. It felt like explosions going off in my stomach. She pulled away and sat up.

"Hey let's play the tease game" I smirking.

"Ok how do you play?" Ash asked.

"Well I tease you by kissing you everywhere but your lips, I'll get faster and faster the longer you take to answer the question"

"Okay let's play" She said.

Ash POV

"Ok..... Um. How old was I when I went to school with my pants and top back the front and inside out?" Jai said.

I laughed.

Jai started kissing my neck.

"Uh. 10?"

"Nope"

Jai started kissing faster on my arms and face.

"11?"

"12"

"Nope"

Jai was getting faster and faster.

"8?"

"9?"

"Nope".

At this point Jai was rapidly kissing me everywhere my legs, arms, face, cheeks everywhere but me lips. I wanted him to kiss me on my lips so badly.

"Uhhhhh, i don't know! 14"

"Yes" Jai kissed me softy on my lips.

"Really 14?" I laughed.

"Yeah I was dared at the end of last year" Jai smirked.

"Your a cutie" I smirked

"Guess what" Jai said.

"What?"

"I love you" Jai said leaning into kiss me again.

"I love you too Jai Jai"

Jai put his head in my lap and I played with his hair.

"Sorry to kinda ruin the moment but what are you going to do about your mum and all?" Jai said

"I really don't know, she's so different now" I said plaiting Jai's hair.

"You will have to see her soon though"

"I know, I will" I said.