Sleepover

Jai pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"I never want to see you do anything like that to yourself again" Jai said.

"As long as I have you I won't" I said hugging him really tight.

We walked back to Jai's house.

"mum can Ash stay the night?" Jai yelled across the room.

"Yep that's fine."

We walked up to his room

"Do you want to ask a few friends over as well?" Jai asked

"yeah can I invite Jade ?" I said

"whoever you want baby" Jai said.

I texted Jade to come over and Jai asked Trent to come over and a few others.

About 20 minutes later Jade, Trent, Kara and Tim was at the door.

"Hey guys come in" Jai said to them.

We all walked back upstairs to Jai's room

"So guys what do you want to do? "I asked everyone.

"Truth or Dare?" Kara suggested.

"Okay you start" I said

"Truth or dare... um Jai"

"Dare" Jai said

Trent and Kara where discussing what Jai should do.

"Jai you have to kiss someone in this room" Kara said.

"Oh that's easy as, I'll kiss my girlfriend" Jai said

"Waitttt.. Since when have you guys been going out?" Tim said.

"Like ages" I said

Jai leaned into kiss me and in he middle of full on making out.

They were going "ooooo la la." We just ignored it

I loved his kisses the felt like they were going forever.

Trent and Jade went down stairs to get the spare mattresses to put on the floor of Jai's room.

We kept playing the game.

"Ok truth or dare... Jade" Jai said

"Truth" Jade said.

"Umm, if you had to go out with someone in the room who would it be?" 

"Uhh, to be honest.. Tim" Jade said going red.

"Aw really that's so cute" Kara said.

After a few rounds of that we all watched a a scary movie.

"Yes love this movie seen it a billion times" Jai said.

Fuck. Jai and scary movies 

We went down stairs and Trent grabbed some blankets and pillows and I went and got some popcorn and lollies in a bowl while everyone else was sitting down waiting for the movie.

Trent and Kara sat next to each other, then Jade, then Tim and then it was me and Jai cuddling together in the corner of the couch.

The movie started and it was really scary, I loved the was Jai would hold my hand and squeeze it every time I'd get scared, and would whisper in my ear "Your with me don't be scared" and kissed me on the neck.

Jai POV

By he end of the movie ashley fell asleep on me, I really didn't want to move her she looked so cute and peaceful but I had to wake her up, I kissed her and she woke up and I stood up and pulled her hand to get her up and we all went up stairs to go to bed.

Ashley POV

I had fell asleep during the movie then we wall went upstairs to go to bed, "There's not enough mattresses for everyone to have one each" Trent said

"Oh me and Ashley will sleep in my bed, if that's okay with her" Jai said looking over to me.

"Yes that very fine" I said smiling.

We jumped into Jai's bed and everyone fell asleep except me and Jai, we were cuddling in bed. He would come really close and we would interlock fingers, then we were cuddling and jai would always kiss me on the neck because it would always make me laugh

"I love you" jai said in my ear

"I love you too".

Me were full on making out and Jai was running his fingers through my hair and i wrapped my arms around his neck.