Feelings

We ended up falling asleep in his bed and in the morning I woke up and Jai wasn't next to me, I got out of bed and walked down stairs and

his mum said "Sorry, jai had to go somewhere"

"Oh okay that fine" I said walking out the door.

When I got home I had gotten a text from jai

Jai - oh sorry, I had to go out surfing with my cousin.

Ash - that's okay x

Jai - I'll have to go but I want to talk to you xo

Ash - okay bye, I'll see you later.

I wonder what he want to talk to me about? I'll just have to wait and see. Still can't believe he likes me, maybe he will ask me out? Nah.

My friend Emily texted me

Emily - hey, want to go shopping today?

Ash - yeah sure, I'll just go ask mum.

Emily - okay cool. :)

I ran down stairs

"Mum! Can I go shopping with Emily?" I yelled across the room

"Yep that's fine"' Mum said.

Ash - It's all goood

Emily - Alright ill meet you infornt of your house in 10?

Ash - yep ok see you then 😘

I put down my phone and quickly got changed into some better clothes, straighten my hair and went outside and waited for Emily.

I got into Emily's car and we went to the shopping center, we walked into so many shops but there wasn't really anything good to buy.

"So, Ashley what's happening with you and that Jai kid. ?" She smirked.

"Nothing much, why do you ask?" I said trying not to smile.

"Come on ash, you are with him 24/7 and I heard that you slept at his house." Emily said.

"Yeah, well fine he likes me and I like him, but we aren't going out. Okay now can you stop talking about him?" I said still trying not to smile.

"awww that's so cute" she said hugging me.

By the end we ended up buying a few tops and some shorts.

"OKay guys lets go" Emily's mum said.

We hopped into the car and she drove me home, the car pulled up right in front of my house when I was getting out the car jai texted me

Jai - hey can meet me at the park down the road ?

Ash - yeah sure ill be there :)

Jai - okay cool, cya in a sec xo

I loved it how he put xo after all his messages Emily and her mum and they drove off, I didn't even go inside to put my stuff up down I just walked straight to the park. Jai wasn't there yet so I sat down on the bench I played on my phone for a while. Jai then came around and hugged me from behind it scared me so much.

"OMG, jai you scared me" I said.

"You don't have to be scared I'm here with you" he whispered into my ear while he was still hugging me.

Jai is so cute, everything about him is so perfect.

Jai sat down next to me and I was going on about something stupid as most girls do, and he shut me up buy kissing me.

"Will you go out with me ashley?" He said.

"Yes yes, yes billion times yes" I said so excitedly. He kissed me aga

in, omg I loved him, he was so ugh. I can't believe he's my boyfriend.

"I love you, this whole time when I first saw you" Jai said.

"Aw jai" I said leaning on his shoulders.

It started getting dark, so me and jai held hands and he walked me home,

"Bye beautiful" he said kissing me on the cheek. I walked inside and mum instantly said

"So, since when does jai walk you home?" She said suspiciously.

"Uh, well um..."

"It's okay I know, Jai is such a nice boy, his mum told me that he couldn't stop talking about you" mum said.

Which that made me smile, he talked about me all the time? Aw.