Movie Night

I walked over to Jai's house and knocked on the door. Fuck I'm nervous.

"Hey ash come in" Jai said.

We walked up stairs to his room.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked.

"Yeah sure what movie?"

"50 first dates ?" he smiled

"Yeah love that movie" I said siting down on his bed and Jai passed me the movie and I put it in the tv while jai got some food.

He came back with lollies, popcorn and some chocolate, and laid a blanket on top of me and he slid under the same blanket.The movie started it was so cute I loved this movie I've watched it a billion times, about 20 mins into the movie.

He asked "So really, who do you like?" 

"I don't know, you already asked me this" I laughed

"Yeah but there has to be someone" he said smiling

"I don't really know"

That was random why does he want to know who I liked so badly ? Uh whatever, he was so cute I could see him looking at me in the corner of my eye, ugh he was so hot. 

Half way through the movie Jai did that thing most guys do when they pretend to stretch but really they a putting there arm around you, well Jai did that and put his arm around me. At first it felt weird and uncomfortable but like what's the worst that's going to happen? It was just him putting his arm around me, well I like him so what's the big deal?

I wasn't even watching the movie anymore I just couldn't stop thinking about him, I've actually never felt this way about someone before, he's so perfect. I put my hand into the popcorn bowl and I could feel his hand in there too, I didn't know what to do so I just quickly pulled it out, but again it's just holding hands like it's not like I'm going to die If I held his hand.

By the end of the movie we fell asleep on each other but when Jai's mum came in to turn off the movie we woke up.

"Oh we fell asleep" He said laughing

"Yeah" I said laughing too and I was getting up.

"Just stay here who cares about the other mattress just sleep in here with me" Jai said pulling my hand.

I laid back down and we where facing each other in his bed, we were talking for ages like an hour and then he got my hand and we interlocked fingers. oh my god, is this happening? I'm lying in the same bed as jai. This is so weird but I like it I don't like it, I love it fuck. We started talking about school and then

I asked him "are you upset about beunka?" i asked,

"nah, I'm not upset I've got you" He said smiling

"Aw jai" I said.

"I kinda lied to you ash, Beunka didn't break up with me"

I thought to myself what! they didn't break up then what happened ?

"Jai what are you trying to say?" I said

"Well, I broke up with her for you, I really like you Ashley" he said

"Aww jai I really like you too, actually Im in with love you" I said

I was talking about how beunka would be upset and everything then Jai kissed me "feel free to shut me up more often"

I laughed, oh my god jai likes me, he's like so hot how could he like me? Jai kissed me his lips were so soft, I have butterflies in my stomach oh my goddd.