Chapter 21

I don't have much to say today soooooo..... Also this may be a little triggering.

     Walking into the main pack house I was startled by the pups jumping around my feet.

     "Hey guys, did you all miss your Luna?" I laughed out and carefully knelt down to see them all better.

     I gasped when Mark, an energetic 2 month old tried to jump into my arms knocking me over. I layer there in shock for a moment before sighing in relief when I felt nothing wrong sitting back up and setting him in front of me holding him by the scruff.

    "Guys you know I love you all but you need to be more careful. In carrying a pup now and you can't be jumping on me like that, okay?" I said sternly only to get my point across.

     All the pups seemed to understand because they sat around me and nudged various areas of my body.

     "Thanks loves. Now let's go and play, Yeah?" I giggled while standing leading them to the back nodding to other pack members we passed. I felt like a momma duck. I couldn't wait for this to be mine and Hazza's pup.

     "Lou?" I jumped at the sound of Zayn's voice and allowed the pups to pass me out to the fenced in backyard while turning towards him.

     "Yeah Z?" I asked softly noticing the scared look on his face. "What's wrong?"

     "Have you not heard? Your old pack is planning on attacking us. They've overheard somewhere that you're a seer and want you back." I froze at his words and my vision went fuzzy while I watched what seemed to be a movie featuring myself played in my head. "Louis? Luna!"

     I fell to my knees gasping once the vision cleared and protectively covered my stomach, hunching over and dry heaving onto the floor.

     "They're gonna take me. Zayn, I saw them get me." I could feel Zayn's hands reach to touch me, trying to comfort me but I screamed.

     "Kayla get Harry now!" I heard screaming and movement around me but I can't focus on anything but what I saw.

     "I c-can't b-br-breathe. They're coming." I couldn't take my mind off of the vision and seeing my fathers eyes. He was just watching me slowly die because I wouldn't help his pack.

Harry's POV

     "What?!" I jumped up from my office chair and took off down the steps.

     How did I not feel his panic, or anxiety. I need to pay more close attention to our connection rather than focusing on pack work while he's expecting.

     And until this shit with his old pack is figured our.

     Skidding into the kitchen I saw Louis sitting on the floor in a corner of the lower cabinets shaking with tears running down his face.

     "Haz-za-" I fan over to him and scooped him into my arms, cradling him to my chest while running my hands through his hair.

     "Sh Lou it's okay. I have you just breathe love. In and out, listen to my chest yeah." I spoke into his ear while he pressed into my neck and tried to mimic my breathing pattern.

     "I tried to call him down but I-I don't- He wouldn't-"

     "It's okay Zayn I'm just glad someone was around besides the pups to try and help him. Not panic. But let's not bring up something that could cause him to panic like this again, yeah?" I shifted Louis on my waist felling him relax slightly then looked towards Zayn who looked guilty. "Watch the pups for today for him please?"

     "Yeah. Yeah, course." He nodded and looked at Louis once more before stepping out to the backyard.

     I signed and began rubbing Louis' back while walking out of the pack house over towards ours paying close attention to his breathing on my neck, satisfied that it was almost perfectly normal now.

     "Bath?" I whispered the question into his ear and smiled when he hummed his agreement back to me.

     Carefully navigating through the house to make sure I don't bump his precious physic on anything, I climbed the steps and went straight to our bathroom.

      I had to hold him on my hips while starting the bathwater because I couldn't listen to his whimpering when I sat him on the counter.

     Stripping us of our clothing was a challenge as well.

     "What happened my love?" I asked once we were situated in the tub and Louis was relaxed enough to remove his head from my neck.

     "They took me away." I looked at him confused before he started explaining better. "Zayn told me that my pack is planning something because they want me back after hearing word that I'm a seer.

     "I just- all I remember was freezing up and then it was like I watched myself get taken from here and then I was back at that wretched place I called home for the longest time. My father was standing in a corner of my room watching the other pack members beat me because I wouldn't help him make his pack the strongest.

     "I was sitting in my own blood and there was something next to me and I remember looking over and-and it w-was her- They- I" He cut off there to start sobbing and cuddling his stomach.

     "Baby." I whispered out and brought him back into my neck listening to his heart constricting sobs making me want to sob with him.

     "We- it was our baby girl Haz- they had hurt m-me to the point of m-mis-carriage." He gasped out between breaths and I tensed up. "Our baby girl. Our little pup. They can't- don't let them take me."

     "They aren't going to take you Lou. I promise everything I have that they aren't going to lay a finger on you or our pup." I growled out.

     We held each other close while calming down and I smiled when I realized something.

     "Baby girl?"