Chapter 20

Hey babes, how are you liking the story? Hope it's going as great for you as it is me. All the love.
                             - Kitten 👑

~~~~··~·~~~~~~~After Movie & Dinner·~~··~

     Harry kept looking at me almost analyzing ma and I was starting to feel uncomfortable but it's also slightly reassuring that he won't be looking at anyone else.

     "Haz, why do you keep looking at me like that?" I finally questioned while walking up to the pack house.

     "I just, I love you." I smiled at him and giggled when he carried me bridal style through the door.

     "Chill out there Casanova we aren't even married yet." Harry smiled down at me as we made our way through the house up to our floor and into our room.

     I hopped out of Harry's arms and made my way to the bathroom while he wandered to the closet, calling over my shoulder for him to give me his dress shirt. Then proceeded to remove the light amount of makeup I had on.

     "Love c'mon I want my cuddles." I turned around and stood in the doorway staring at Harry giggling at his pout.

     "I'm coming hang in there my big bad alpha." I jokingly said while walking to the bed and slipping off my dress and on his dress shirt Harry left laying on the end of the bed.

     "You're beautiful my tiny adorable omega." Harry tugged my hand pulling me into the bed while calling me lovely and perfect.

     "Goodnight Haz, love you." I whispered burrowing my face into his neck inhaling his scent where it's the best.

     Falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~·Harry's POV·~~~

     I listened to Louis' breathe even out and smiled to myself leaning down and kissing the top of his head.

     "Night Lou, I love you too." I shifted around while saying this softly and slipping him onto my pillow and slid down the bed so my head was resting in front of his stomach.

     I smiled to myself at the thought of there being a pup resting in his little tummy, leaning down and kissing it lightly before resting my ear against the slight pudge that I already adored. Baby or not.

     Focusing on the noises in his body I could hear a faint heart beat joined by a faster one, I almost squealed in excitement.

     "H? What are you doing?" I jumped at Louos' voice and looked up meeting his eyes.

     "My Love, you're pregnant." I stated and smiled at him with watery eyes.

     "I know babe. I knew that it was going to happen before it even happened, or well I thought I knew." Louis giggled at my shocked face. "It's still hard to tell what's just dreams or what's visions with these weird seer powers or whatever. And I also knew you're alpha would've wanted to find out himself."

     I grabbed his hips and buried my face into his tummy smiling into the skin.

     "I love you Louis. So much." I moved up the short length of his body and allowed him to wrap his arms around my neck while we smiled at each other like dorks.

     "I love you too Harry. I can't wait till we're married and to have our pup so they can be in our arms and everything will be perfect." His words sounded amazing.

     We are going to be an amazing family and I can't wait. 

~~~·~~~~~·Time Skip 1 Month·~~~~·~·~~~·

     I woke up without Louis by my side and I immediately panicked.

     Jumping out of bed and running out into the hall I didn't even see him step out of the closet and behind me till he touched my shoulder.

     "I thought something happened to you or I don't even know..." I gasped out, turning around and wrapping my arms tightly around his waist.

     "Where would I have gone?" I shook my head at his rhetorical question not wanting to think of the things that could possibly happen to him whether I'm around or not.

     Knowing that he's carrying my pup is gonna put me even more on edge than usual.

     "I don't know but from now on please wake me up before you leave my side while in the bed yeah. Or leave a note. Something?" I smoothed his face between my hands and pecked his lips after finishing my request.

     "I was only in the bathroom. Could you not smell my scent from the bed?" He questioned, and I admit that it was weird that I couldn't but maybe it was due to his scent has been changing in the past couple days.

     "Your smell is still changing cause of our pup. Or maybe it's all the cucumber and vanilla yogurt you've been eating." I snickered while mentioning his cravings.

     Louis only narrowed his eyes.

     "At least it's not something weird like pickles and mayo like Zayn's been craving." Louis shrugged, walking back into the bathroom.

     I shook my head thinking of the combo Liam's pregnant mate has been eating and thanking every god and or goddess that Louis hasn't been eating disgusting stuff like that.

     The worst he's craved is chicken wings with ice cream. Strange but oddly delicious. The only reason I know is because I accidently let it slip that I thought it was weird and he immediately burst into tears. So me being a great mate, and soon to be husband, told him that I didn't mean it and proceeded to sit down and eat it with him.

     He hasn't cried since and I don't plan on him crying ever again. Unless it's tears of joy over our pup or wedding.