NINE

(A/N: blessing you with Jinkook and my terrible writing.)

***

While everyone else was groaning over another school day, Jungkook was whistling in happiness. He was now a step closer to Jin.

Jungkook went to school with a lot more enthusiasm than he normally had, which was already a lot. He didn't necessarily care for school--he only cared about seeing Jin. The fact that he was now on casual speaking terms with Jin made Jungkook extremely happy.

At the school gate, he noticed Taehyung and Jimin talking to each other. Jimin spotted him and waved to him excitedly. Jungkook huffed. He had wanted to get to Jin as soon as possible. "Hey, Jungkook. Jin-hyung was looking for you," Jimin said. "H-he was?" Jungkook stuttered. Jimin nodded. "Where is he?" Jimin thought for a second before replying,"He's probably in the Home Ec classroom. There was a girl who was asking him for some help with some stuff yesterday. I think he agreed to help her today before class. Anyway--" Jimin looked at where Jungkook had been standing before he realized that he was no longer there.

"He left as soon as you said Home Ec," Tae informed. It was probably a good thing that he did.

***

Jungkook stepped into the Home Ec classroom quietly, but with a giant smile on his face. His smile turned into a frown when he spotted Jin with a girl from his class.

"Oppa, you're so good at sewing! It even makes me jealous," the girl (Iseul) said, daring to touch his arm. Jin smiled as he thanked her. "This is very simple. You understand how to do this now, right?" Jin asked. Iseul nodded happily. "You are just an amazing of a teacher too. Thank you." And she hugged him. Needless to say, Jungkook was burning with jealousy and rage.

Just then, Jin spotted him. "Ah Jungkook! You're here! Good Morning," he greeted. The girl pouted at the lack of attention from Jin. Holding himself back from killing the girl right then, especially since she still hadn't let go of Jin's arm, he replied,"Hi hyung. Jimin told me that you wanted to see me?" he asked. Jin chuckled. "It's Jimin-hyung. And yeah. Hey, wanna meet up after school again? We can continue the show. It was so fun yesterday!"

Naturally, Jungkook agreed.

***

"How's the food?" Jin asked Jungkook expectantly. Jungkook showed off his cute bunny smile. "This is amazing, hyung! Anything you make is great. I could only eat your food forever and not complain. Actually, I'd love that," he said as he giggled. Jin smiled as well, pleased. "That might be a bit of an exaggeration, but thank you," Jin said. Jungkook shook his head. "It's not."

Currently, Jungkook was in Jin's house eating his cooking. This felt like heaven to the boy who had taken so long to just start speaking to his love. Jin had grown fond of Jungkook's company in the short time that they had known each other, and therefore had invited him for this hangout.

Jin sighed. "You know, the only person that ever appreciated my cooking as much as you seem to is Namjoon. It's a shame that he had to leave," he said. Jungkook clenched his fist under the table at the loss of Jin's attention even when he was right there. He didn't like it. He didn't like Jin talking about someone else besides him. He didn't like Jin looking at someone else besides him--even if that person was dead. Jungkook had to be the center of Jin's world just as Jin was Jungkook's.