THREE

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was right behind him all day, like any other day. Always behind him. Always looking at him. Every inch of him is beautiful.

However, he never spared me a glance.

In a way, I'm okay with that. If he doesn't see me, I can look at him forever. But I do not want it to end with me looking at Jin next to somebody else. That cannot happen; Kim Seokjin can only be mine. I'll continue watching him and admiring him. Like always.

We're at school. Although Jin is older than me, I am still in his class. He's a senior, but because I wanted to always be close to him, I studied really hard. I was already smart anyway. In the end, I was allowed to skip multiple grades.

This caused the teachers love me. All of them favor me. I was able to manipulate them into assigning me a seat behind Jin. It worked out perfectly for me.

Something was wrong today. Jin kept sighing and randomly smiling the whole time. As much as I loved Seokjin's smile, I was worried and suspicious. I was not the reason for his smile, so who was? Who was the one occupying my Jinnie's thoughts?

This lead to me following Jin to wherever he was going, not that I wouldn't any other day. Thankfully (or maybe not so thankfully) he didn't notice me. Like always.

He walked to a locker that did not belong to him. He stood there, probably waiting for someone. He continued to keep that dazed grin on his face.

A few minutes later, a guy with green hair walked to the locker. I frowned as I recognized him- Kim Namjoon.

Jin's smile got even wider once he spotted him. I gritted my teeth. I continued to watch them, each second adding on to my anger. Namjoon put his arm on Jin's shoulder. I started shaking out of rage. After they were done talking, it was as if my world stopped. Namjoon kissed Jin. He kissed MY Jin.

That was it. I couldn't hear anything anymore. Everything turned red. I could only see what was happening right in front of me. I glared at Namjoon. It was dangerous, how wrecked I was. I didn't know what I would have done if he hadn't left right when he did.

My trembling stopped slightly after he left. I looked at Jin as tears threatened to fall out of my eyes. He was looking down the path that Namjoon went down, a faint rose color brushed his cheeks.

I took in a couple of deep breaths. I tried to not be so shaken over it. It's a given that Jin would have so many admirers, as beautiful as he is. I would just have to be better than them all. I would just have to win, no matter which method I had to pick.

Namjoon had better watch out.

"All is fair in love and war."

***
Damn Kook, what are gonna do ?