FIVE

Namjoon called Hoseok as soon as he left Jin's house. His friend did not reply. It was after midnight, but Hoseok was usually awake till them. Namjoon freaked out. What if "Seagull" did do something to him ?

He called the phone again. This time, someone answered. Namjoon sighed in relief, but that relief was short-lived.

"Hello ? Hoseok ? Where are you ?" Namjoon asked. "Hmmm I wonder," was the reply. The voice did not belong to Hoseok. Namjoon felt himself going pale. "No way ! No way !" He yelled in his head. He took a moment to attempt to calm down. "Wh-who are you ? Where's Hoseok ? This is Hoseok's number."

"I thought you'd figure it out. For a person with an IQ of over a 140..." the voice said in a fake disappointed tone. "Who. Are. You ?" Namjoon asked in a sharp tone. "Oooh, I like that. You seem to care about your friend, but you have to prove it. Well, I'm Seagull. Duhh. And I have your friend with me, so if you want him back, do as I say," 'Seagull' said. Seagull. Who the hell was that ? Why was he doing this ?

"What do you want ?" He asked, sounding braver than he felt.

Jungkook smirked. Of course, what he wanted was simple. He wanted Kim Seokjin. Which meant that he needed Namjoon to stay away from Jin. However, saying it directly to him didn't work for the past who-knows-how-many times. So, what was the guarantee that it would this time ? Would Namjoon really stay away from Jin and never look back ?
Did it matter even if he did ? He still had to be punished for even daring to get with Jin... for looking at Jin.

Jungkook had to permanently remove the obstacle from his way.

Oh. "That guy has an IQ of 148, doesn't he ? And he seems to care about his friend a lot, doesn't he ?" Jungkook repeated it to himself in his mind.

"Number one," Jungkook began, and Namjoon felt his body growing tense. "I'm bored, so let's play ! Find Hoseok within the next 24 hours, and he will get to live !" Jungkook said, sounding happy. "But if you don't, you know what the opposite of 'live' is, don't you, smart boy ?"

Namjoon frowned. "How do I know that Hoseok is really with you ? Maybe you just found his phone somewhere." At least that's what Namjoon hoped. "Okay, whatever smart guy. I would let Hoseok speak to you, but he isn't in any condition to," Jungkook pouted. "Wh-what, why ?" Namjoon asked, fearing the worst. "Eh. He's just passed out." "You bastard." Namjoon clenched his teeth. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Well where's a picture of him. Just so you know for sure," Jungkook said before proceeding to take a picture of Hoseok and sending it to Namjoon.

Namjoon gasped in horror seeing the picture. Hoseok's hair was all messed up. He had bruises all over his face. His clothes were ripped and more bruises could be seen through. He had a LOT of cuts too.

Jungkook hadn't wanted to hurt Hoseok, but he knew that Namjoon would get more angry and upset and hurt and everything. All the negative emotions that would make him suffer worse. Jungkook wanted that. He wanted Namjoon to suffer.

"You bitch," Namjoon cursed at 'Seagull', his voice trembling and tears ran down his face. "Stop it. You're making me shy." Jungkook giggled. "Now, hurry up before your time runs out. You don't want that to happen, do you ?" Jungkook said, sounding innocent. "You're a psychopath," Namjoon sneered. "What are you saying ?" Jungkook asked, laughing. "Psychopaths are smart, silly. Like you ! Now hurry up and start looking." Then, in a more serious tone, he added,"Oh... and there's one rule. Don't get help. No one else should know about this. Otherwise, it- won't- be- good~"

'Seagull' hung up, leaving Namjoon to sob to himself. Over and over, he kept blaming himself for this situation. It was all his fault. He should be the one in Hoseok's place right now. He was the one who deserved it... not Hoseok. But eventually, he got up because rather than beating himself up for something he couldn't change (he could do that later), he had to find Hoseok first. He thought about ways to do that.

He tried to remember something distinct about the place from when he was talking to 'Seagull'. And then he remembered.... he had GPS tracker on Hoseok's phone. Yup. He had put it there last year when Hoseok's friends had all gotten together to plan a surprise party for his birthday. They wanted to be sure that he was, at all times, away from the location before the party. Namjoon had never taken it out.

"Right... Hoseok's friends, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and... who else was it ? Jeongum ? Jeonkook ? Jungkook ? Right, Jungkook." He couldn't remember the Jungkook properly because he had been a quiet kid, never really standing out or speaking up. "All of them, Hoseok's friend... They will all be upset when they find out what happened to Hoseok. I have to get Hoseok back," he thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes. Jungkook knew all of this as well. He knew that Namjoon had a tracker on Hoseok's phone. Which was perfect. Now, he just had to wait for Namjoon to find him.

***
A/N
Idk what I'm doing anymore.