SEVEN

Namjoon woke up with a heavy ache all over his body. His vision was blurry, as well. He attempted to move, but he couldn't. He soon discovered why. He was tied to a chair.

"You're awake?" a voice that he very much loathed said. Namjoon's eyes finally focused to show the man in front of him. Unfortunately, he couldn't see his face, because he had the most ridiculous mask on. "Sea...gull?" Namjoon asked in a broken voice against the cloth around his mouth that kept him from speaking properly. "Yup, that's me," Seagull said happily. "You're probably wondering why I'm wearing a rabbit mask when I go by 'Seagull'."

Namjoon didn't really care, he only wanted to see Hoseok. He only wanted to check on him and make sure that he was safe. However, it looked like he was going to have to wait.

"You see, Jin likes cute things. I picked this out with him in mind," Jungkook explained. He then proceeded to laugh. "That's funny because I'm always thinking of him." Namjoon nodded, wanting to be done with this crap already.

He moved his eyes to scan the room. The things that he saw there were, to say the least, interesting. For one, the entire room was filled with Seokjin. There were multiple strings hanging over that went across the room. They all had polaroid pictures of Seokjin on them. On the walls, there were huge posters of Jin. The room was very pink.

"You like it?" Seagull asked. Then he laughed again. "Actually, it doesn't matter whether you do or not. This is for Seokjin. One day, he will reside here. Until then, I will make this place perfect for him. It will contain everything that he likes, everything he wants. And, you see, this is the perfect place to keep you as well." Seagull sighed, pleased. "Keep me? What does that mean?" Namjoon thought.

Seagull turned to Namjoon, frowning. "Why aren't you saying anything?" He asked. "Oh." He gasped in realization. "Silly me. I forgot to uncover your mouth." Seagull untied the piece of cloth that kept Namjoon from speaking. "Now, speak," he commanded. "Where's Hoseok?" he asked. Seagull frowned again, though it was not visible visible to Namjoon. "Agh. Always Hoseok this, Hoseok that. He is right there," Seagull said, pulling Namjoon's chair to face Hoseok who was a few feet behind him.

Namjoon gasped. "Hoseok! Hobi! Hobi!" he called out. "I don't think that will wake him up. Actually, I don't think anything will wake him up now," Seagull said. Namjoon felt himself going pale. "What do you mean? What do you mean he won't wake up? What the hell?" he screamed the last part. "I mean exactly that. You see, I didn't allow myself to hurt you any more than that," Seagull said, referring to the new bruises, wounds and cuts--many of which would be leaving scars on Namjoon. "I couldn't hurt you anymore because then you won't be pretty enough to decorate Jin's room. So, Hoseok was the only option." Jungkook walked to Hoseok, poking his stiff and cold cheeks. "Ah! Don't mind me," Seagull said to Namjoon. "I was just bored." Seagull showed an innocent smile that would fool anyone.

Namjoon sobbed. "You son of a bitch!" he shouted. Seagull shrugged. "That bitch died from my hands too." Namjoon trembled, mostly from rage. "You promised! You promised that you would let Hoseok go if I got here on time. I did! Why? Why did you do this?" he kept yelling, calling him a range of names. Seagull shrugged again. "Told you, I was bored. Besides, you were taking too long to wake up. Silly. For a smart person, you're really dumb." Seagull chuckled as if that was the funniest thing ever.

"Who are you behind the mask?" Namjoon asked. Seagull stopped laughing and stared at Namjoon. "Well, I guess I don't need this anymore. You're not leaving anyway." Seagull proceeded to take his mask off. When he did, Namjoon gasped out of horror and realization.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook gave a sadistic smile that sent chills through Namjoon. "Why are you doing this?" Namjoon asked out of pure curiosity. The Jungkook he had met was a sweet kid, and a friend of Hoseok. Obviously, he'd learned that looks fool. "Because I love Jin," Jungkook said as if it was the most obvious answer.

"No, you don't. You're only obsessed with him," Namjoon countered. Jungkook's eyes clouded. They grew dark. He glared at Namjoon with the coldest look. The contrast with his precious innocent look was unbelievable. "What did you say?" he asked. Namjoon trembled out of fear right where he was. "You know what, forget not leaving any marks on your dead body," Jungkook said, picking his 'tools' up.

He slowly stepped forward. "No! No!" Namjoon yelled. "Scream all you want," Jungkook said. "I am the only one who will hear it, and I love it. Keep screaming." And so he did. Namjoon screamed and screamed out of the unbearable pain that was being carved into him. Jungkook, however, kept an innocent looking smile through it all. At the end of it, Jungkook untied Namjoon and threw him against something. He couldn't move anymore, so he couldn't escape. It felt as if every last bone of his was broken. A few of his fingers were missing. 

Jungkook wiped his 'tools' with a piece of cloth that he had kept since the first person (his mother) he killed. He smiled happily looking at how the cloth absorbed his favorite color into it, growing darker, again.

The last thing Namjoon saw was Hoseok's corpse below him. "I'll be with you soon."

***

A/N
I'm sorry for doing this.

Poor Hobi. Poor Rapmon. 😭 Why, Jungkook?!

To those who have read it this far, thank you so much! I love you guys so so so so so much!!!!  💖

Be sure to leave me some feedbacks. ^_^