Chapter Six

2009

I hadn't heard from Oliver in two days and those two days were agony. It took all my power to even get out of bed in the morning. I was still hyped from graduation but Oliver was constantly on my mind. I wasn't sure what it meant and I knew I was the one who told him it couldn't go any further but waiting for him to call like he said he would cause me more pain.

I was still in bed on the second day. I just wanted a lazy day and watch movies. That's all I wanted, I wanted to cut my friends and family out just for one day so I could spend it alone in self pity. It was pretty much my own fault for making him leave and for saying everything I said.

Luckily for me my phone did ring and even though I didn't want to speak to anyone that day, when I looked at my phone, it was Oliver.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver biting on my lip. My heart was racing.

"Hey Felicity." He said to me and his calm rough voice made me weak.

"Oh hi Oliver. How are You?" I asked him nonchalantly. 

"Yeah I'm good. I'm sorry it took so long to call I just couldn't bring myself to do it after what you said to me the other day. I didn't think you would want to hear from me." He explained.

"Of course I wanted to hear from you but everything I said was true. We can't start anything you have a girlfriend who is pretty much as perfect as you can get. I'm not gonna be the one to ruin that." I replied back. This was not the direction I imagined this conversation going.

"I know and I was wondering you wanted to hang out tonight and just talk about things. Nothing more. Nothing less." He said and I signed. I didn't know if I would be able to control myself just to talk to him. I know what's under his clothes and I would love to see that again. Now is not the time Felicity!

"As long as it is only talking Oliver." I came to a decision that I had to talk to him. We had unfinished buisness.

"It will be. Say tonight at 7?" He asked.

"Tonight at 7." I repeated and hung up the phone. I groaned into my pillow. Why couldn't I have a simple crush on a normal boy why did it have to be a billionaire playboy? I was screwed.