Chapter One

2009

I was out celebrating with some of my friends, I had just graduated from MIT and now I was free from education. I loved being in college because I was the top of my class and I wanted to go with my ambitions to be a computer expert and that's how I got through college.

But now, I was put in the world to fend for myself. To look for a job that would put my expertise to work. I needed a job that would show off everything I had worked for in college.

I was celebrating back in Starling City with my friends who also graduated with me. My friends were my everything and we're really important to me. They were all so outgoing and loved to party. I was quite the opposite and they never miss the opportunity to try and get me to leave and have a night of pleasure with a random stranger.

That's what they do and even though I don't approve, I never say anything about it. I'm okay with being left alone at the bar to drink on my own. I never really look for a boy,I believe they're bad news. Especially after my last boyfriend, Cooper, he was arrested for a mistake he had made before he hung himself before sentencing.

I wasn't ready to date again after that. But I'm a girl, I also have needs and sometimes they're very hard to control.

So tonight, I was dressed in a black tight short dress that showed alot of my cleavage, much to my friends approval. I let them make me up because I was hopeless at it.

I was say on a stool at the bar drinking drink after drink. I was getting tipsy and I could feel it all going to my head already. All I was drinking was vodka and coke or martinis. I was content on my own watching all my friends grind against some man they don't actually know.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. They would end up leaving me at the bar going with their man back to their house. It was just I was supposed to be celebrating with them and they seem to forget about me because I'm nothing like them.

That feeling soon went away when I felt someone sit next to me grazing against my arm.

"Hey, what is someone as beautiful as you doing sitting here alone?" He asked and I looked at him bringing my glass to my lips.

"I don't really think that's any of your business." I snapped back. He was hot in his skinny jeans and a striped polo-shirt. I just didn't see myself going home with him or anyone that night.

"I'm sure it will be when you know who I am." He whispered in my ear. His breath on my neck was hard to ignore.

" I know exactly who you are Mr Queen." I told him haughtily.

"Then you know,I always get what I want." He nibbled on my ear before pulling back to look at me. I smiled with a bit on my lip.

"Maybe, maybe not. But what are you going to do with me if you get me?" I smirked. I couldn't believe I was actually flirting back. I never flirt with anyone an now I had oliver queen the billionaire flirting with me. This had to be a dream.

"How about you come with me now and I show you." He suggested with a raised eyebrow. I licked my lips and grabbed my bags. I was going to enjoy tonight, I at least deserved that.

"Lead the way." I smiled at him and he smiled back before grabbing my hand leading me out to the car waiting for him outside. "To the closest hotel." He yelled to the driver as he pulled me onto the back with him.