The end....or is it??

Light's POV

I flinched as a blast hit my right shoulder. I bit my lips to stop myself from screaming. I growl as Grindor was slowly coming towards us with his propeller spinning fast. I lifted up my right servo flinching in pain.

I ignored the pain and aimed at his spark. He blasted a 'shuriken' and it grazes Ironhide on his faceplates. We have protected Sam and he's on his way up the tower. Right now, we're trying to hold back Windblade, which is working.

Starscream shot a missile and it grazed Ratchet's shoulders which caused him to scream in pain.

My optics widen, I can feel a great amount of anger bubbling up inside me. Something just...snapped inside me! My once blue optics turned a blazing red. I ran towards Windblade and punched his ugly face. He fell, I sat on top of him growling.

"You dare hurt my friends!! You either die or suffer pain." I sneered down at him. He growled and tried to kick me off of him but I just shot his arm. "ARGGHH!!!" He screamed.

I got close to his face my red optics blazing with so much fire and anger. I got my sword out and sliced his right arm off. "This is fun.~" I said in a sing-song voice. I picked him up by the neck lifting him off the ground. He kept struggling but I'm not gonna have any of that.

I slammed him back down and continuously stomp on his chest. "P-please.....h-ha-ave ......mercy." He whimpered. I stopped kicking him and looked down at his scared optics, my insane smile faltering.

"Light, stop it!!! This isn't you!!!" I heard Ratchet shout from behind. I looked back on Windblade then at Ratchet who is slowly coming towards me.

"I-I...." I looked down on the Decepticon in front of me. I can feel my optics flickering from red to blue. I growled and glared down at Windblade who whimpered in fear.

"Your lucky this time, Decepticon." I growled and he quickly transformed, with a girly scream, and flew off. I can feel someone's servos on my hips hugging me from behind.

"Ratchet?" I asked looking down on the ground.

"Yes, Light?" He hummed.

"Do you.....hate me?" I asked as I can feel Energon leaking out of my optics. Ratchet turned me around and stared at my flickering optics.

"Why would I? I admit that I'm ....scared, a little, on what you did on Windblade. But I get how angry you are and... I understand." He said, his voice soft and caring. He held my head on his servos.

"I love you. No matter what." He said then smashed his lips on mine. My optics widen and I can feel them stopped in a bright blue colour. I kissed him back with so much passion, care and love.

We soon pulled apart looking into each other's optic. "I love you too, Ratchet." I said caressing his cheeks. "You are my Spark. My life. The reason I want to live is because of you." I said smiling. I can feel myself blushing.

I hugged him, resting my head on his shoulders. He wraps his arms around my torso, hugging back. "That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard from anyone." He said with a slight laugh.

We pulled apart, I snaked my fingers around his and locking them together. We then started walking towards Optimus, Sam, Bee and Mikaela, hand in hand.

" Sam I owe you my life.  We are in your debt." Optimus said looking down at Sam.

"Prime we couldn't save him." Iron hide said handing Optimus Jazz's body.

"Jazz. We lost a great comrade but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you. You honour us with your bravery." Optimus said looking at each and one of us.

I turned to Bee and touched where his voice box is. A warm feeling started to spread through me and on to my servo. "This should fix your voice box." I said to Bee who beeped.

I removed my servo from his throat and enter wined my fingers with Ratchet. "What did you do?" He asked curiously. "I just fixed his voice box." I said smiling happily.

"Permission to speak, sir?" Bee asked looking up at Optimus.

"Permission granted old friend." Optimus said smiling down at Bee.

"You speak now?" Sam asked in disbelief but Bee just ignored him.

"I wish to stay with the boy." Bee said.

"If that's what he wish." Optimus said looking down at Sam who is smiling like a goof.

"Yes." He said excitedly. I chuckled and quickly pecked Ratchet's cheeks.

We then transformed into our Alt mode and drove off towards a plain field. Everyone parked at the grassland and transformed. I transformed on my Bi-pedal mode and so did Ratchet. I took his arm and dragged him down the hill.

"Epp! Epp! Epp! Where are we going!?! Light, SLOW DOWN!!!" He shouted/ complain. I just laugh as I saw his panicked expression. "Loosen up Ratchet!!" I said laughing in glee.

We soon reached the bottom. I let go of Ratchet's servo and laid down on the grass looking up at the peaceful sky. "Isn't this planet beautiful?" I asked not taking my gaze off the sunset.

"This planet is beautiful in its own ways." I heard Ratchet say as he laid down beside me. I turned my head and looked at him.

I pulled him closer to me. He laid his head on my chest while my servos are at his hips.

"I love you."

"I love you too....My Sweet Spark."