Simmon

Light Streak's POV

I drove ahead of everyone. I transformed into my Bipedal form and lightly kick the black SUV car. It spun on the road and topped on Optimus's foot.

Mine and Optimus's headlight shone brightly. Optimus picked up the car and the roof came off and causes the car to land harshly on the ground.

I turned off my headlights. "Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend and brother, Optimus Prime and Light Streak." Sam said to a African looking guy in a suit. "Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." Optimus said.

The others then showed up surrounding the car. Some humans also surrounded  the car with guns but their weapons flew towards Ironhide.

"Whoa! Whoa! Give me those!"

"Whoa!"

"Hi, there." The african mad said slowly standing up along with the driver. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked curious because when humans see's us, they all freak out and scream. "Look, there are Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you." The African man said. Uh-oh, bad move pall. You just pissed off the Prime.

"Get out of the car." Optimus hissed towards the guy, I snickered.

"All right. Me? You want me to get..."

"Now!" Optimus shouted. "All right, all right. Get out. Hey. All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see? Very nifty how you put us down without really killing us." The guy said smirking a little.

"Sam, who is this aft hole?" I asked pointing at the African guy who speaks too much. "Oh, that's Simmons." Sam said not really caring. I grinned from ear to ear, I knelled down to Simmon's height. "How are you doing puny?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "Umm...good?" Simmon answered a little confused.

I placed my servos in front of him and pushed him back a few steps. "So, Simmon. Don't. You. Dare. Touch. My. Family. Again." I growled poking him with each word I say. He shakily nodded and gulped, I smirked. "Good fleshy." I said patting his head with my index finger.

I stood back up on my normal height which is 10 inch taller that Ratchet. "Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh?" I heard Simmon whisper looking at all of us. "Got that right." I growled at him.

"What is Sector Seven? Answer me." Sam asked Simmons. "I'm the one who asks question around here. Not you, young man!" Simmons shouted towards Sam. "How'd you know about the aliens?" Simmoin asked forgetting that I can just squish him like a bug and die.

"Where did you take my parents?" Sam asked ignoring what Simmon said making me laugh. "I am not at liberty to discuss it." Simmon said while glaring at me. "No?" Sam asked and pulled something out of Simmon's jacket.

"Hey. You touch me, that's a federal offense." Simmon said as I start to get annoyed by this guy. Who does he think he is? The God?Sam then showed some kind of badge to Simmon. "Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" SAm asked with a mocking smile. "Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friend standing over there." Simmon muttered towards Sam and Mikaela."Where is Sector Seven?" Sam asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Simmon teased Sam making him frown at him. Then something liquidy fell on Simmon. I looked where it came from and saw it came from....Bumblebee and his.... I don't even wanna say it. "Hey!" Simmon complained.

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man." Optimus scold Bumblebee with a slight amusement. "Get that thing to stop, huh?" Simmon growled irritated. Bumblebee stopped lubricating Sommons and shrug his shoulders innocently.

"All right, tough guy, take it off." Mikaela said standing in front of Simmon. "What are you talking about?" Simmon asked looking at Mikaela confused.

"Your clothes, all of it, off. Mikaela said motioning at his suit which is wet, thanks to Bumblebee. "For what?" Simmon whined.

"For threatening my dad." Mikaela said with some sass and authority. "Little lady, this is the beginning of the end of your life. You're a criminal. Let's face facts. It's in your gene pool." Simmon ranted as he took off his clothes leaving himself in a white undershirt and a Hawaiian shorts. I tried to hide my laughter but I couldn't.

I started to laugh my Aft off. I leaned on Ratchet for support as I kept laughing. "Nice shorts!!" I shouted still laughing

"I will hunt you down, okay?" He said while one of his goons copied him. "He'll hunt you down."

"Without any remorse!"

"No remorse."

"Hahahaha!! Nice speakers!" I laugh as Simmon's face became red in anger.I soon calmed off and reduced my laughs into chuckles. I lifted myself up, using Ratchet who is blushing a bright blue, and straightened myself.

I looked up and saw some choppers and vans coming towards us. "Optimus incoming!!" I shouted. "Roll out!!" Optimus shouted and we all transformed into our Alt mode. I followed Optimus, Sam and Mikaela under a bridge.

Sam and Mikaela was on Optimus's shouler while I tried my best to blend in the dark. A chopper then flew past us, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"AHHHH!!!" I heard Mikaela scream. I looked over at Optimus and saw Sam holding Mikaela's hands as she almost fell. Optimus moved thinking it would help put Sam slipped as they started to fall.

I pushed myself out of my hiding spot and caught the both of them before they fell. I slid across the ground with a screech.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I removed my servos revealing Sam and Mikaela unharmed. "W-were fine." Mikaela said shaking from the near death experience. I put them down and choppers started to fly around up.

One of them caught both my servos. I struggle against the wires but that only made the other two choppers get my peds. I fell on the ground with a harsh thud. "ARGH!!" I shouted as I can feel the humans spraying something on me making my body feel numb and cold.

I tried to get out of the restraints but failed as my body temperature dropped. I looked at Sam who was trying to get the humans to stop spraying me with the cold stuff.

He was then dragged away by a random man. "NO!! STOP IT!!" I heard Sam's cry of plea. "Don't worry Sam. Just remember that I'm always here for you!!" I shouted as my optics become to dim. I slowly fall into recharge.