Party? No thanks!

Light Streaker's POV

Once we reached the house, I got out of the car and went to my room.

My room consists of a king size bed, wardrobe, private bathroom, laptop, a tv and my skateboard. My room is a lot cleaner than Sam's.

I plop down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Sam then came inside. "Hey, Light! You wanna come to the party at a public lake?" He asked a little happy.

I looked towards him and said "Party? No thank you!"

"But it's going to be fun!!"

"I said no. And that's final."

Sam left with a defeated sigh. "Might as well clean something." I mutter.

I stood up and went to the garage. I opened the garage door and saw a white and red Lamborghini. I took out a hose and a sponge. "Let's get this over with." I said as I started to clean my Alt mode.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!

After cleaning my Alt mode, I went back inside and saw Ron and Judy watching tv. I walked past them towards the stairs. "Night." I told them. They both replied with a "Good night Light!"

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I changed into a red oversized t-shirt and black shorts. I crawled over to my bed and shut my lamp off. I closed my optics and went to recharge.

//////////////

I jolted out of my recharge as I heard Sam shouting. "DAD!!! CALL THE COPS!!!! MY CAR IS BEING STOLEN!! LIGHT LETS FOLLOW MY CAR!!"

I quickly went to the window and saw Sam riding his bicycle trying to catch up with his yellow Camaro.

I growl being woken up early in the morning. I went to the garage and hopped into my Alt mode. I drove towards an abandoned Windmill. I shut the engine off and got out of the car and walked towards a crouching Sam.

Once he saw me, he pulled me down with him. "What is the problem, Sam?" I hissed glaring at him. He flinched a little but ignored me, he pointed to the Windmill.

I looked over the junk was hiding in and saw an Autobot in their Bi-pedal form.

I stared at the robot in confusion. "What is he doing?" I muttered. The Cybertronian is currently shining a light at the sky which has an Auto bot insignia on it.

"He's calling for the others." I said. I looked to my side and saw Sam recording himself, I just rolled my eyes in amusement and looked around.

My eyes widen as I saw two dogs growling at us. I reached for Sam still looking at the dogs.

"S-Sam? You might want to look at this." I gulped as the dogs started running at us. We quickly got up and ran. I looked behind me and saw the chains holding the dogs down broke.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" San chanted as we ran inside a large dome thing. We hopped at a pile of metal tall enough for the dogs not to reach us.

I panted, my spark beating wildly at the chase we had. "Whoa! Whoa! Easy there!!" Sam shouted in a panic. Then the yellow Camaro came in scaring the dogs away.

I sigh in relief and got down but Sam stayed at the top. "Sam, what are you doing?" I asked trying to hide my laughter as Sam threw the keys to the car.

"I don't want it!!! You can have it ok!?!" Sam shouted throwing his keys and phone at the car. Sam then started running towards the exit with me being dragged away.

We came to my Alt mode and Sam hopped in the driver's seat. I gave him a look that clearly says 'my car. I drive.'

"Get out." I muttered irritated and a little cranky. "What? Light come on! Just go inside the please?" He begged.

"No. Go to the passenger seat or I'll leave you here." I said crossing my arms. Sam gulped as his face paled. He quickly went to the passenger seat and I hopped in the driver's seat.

I turned on my engine and drove home. "That was . . . . Weird." Sam said. I hummed in approval, I turned on my radio and it started to play 'God gave me you'

"Do you think it will come back to us?" Sam asked a little frightful. "Yah, it will Sam." I said with a smirk.

Sam started to hyperventilate muttering things about 'How to escape a giant robot car.'

"I'm just kidding Sam!" I said laughing. Sam glared at me in annoyance. We then came home, I parked my Alt mode at the garage.

Me and Sam got out and headed into the house. "Good night Sam." I said trying to reassure him.

"Good night Light." He said with a tiny smile.

We went to our rooms and fell into recharge.