Cons and Kiss

Light Streak's POV

We are now driving on a deserted road. We then saw Optimus and the others up ahead. "Optimus, follow us!!!" I shouted through my com link. Everyone did a quick U-turn and followed us towards where the Mission city is.

"Optimus to Light, do you hear me?" I heard Optimus through my com link.

"Copy Optimus." I said.

"Do you have the Allspark?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I said smiling a little.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I heard Sam said in a panic. "What?" Me and Mikaela asked at the same time.

"It's the same cop! Block them, block them, block them." Sam said jumping on the seat. I looked through my side mirrors and saw more decepticons. One of them transformed and started to.....skate towards us? But Optimus tackled the Decepticon and they started to fight. "Oh, my God." Mikaela said in panic.

Me and the other Autobots drove faster through the road. "Light, are you ok?" I heard Ratchet's voice through the com link. "I'm fine Ratchet. Except for the zap marks on my chest plates." I said whispering the last part hoping that Ratchet wont hear.

My luck wasn't here today. "WHAT!?!? Those humans Zapped you? What else did they do? Experiment on you." Ratchet said grumbling.

"Well.....yah. That's pretty much it." I said, I sigh as I hear Ratchet continue to grumble, mostly to himself.

We then came at the middle of the city. We stopped and I let Mikaela and Sam to get off then I transformed into my Bipedal mode. I handed Sam the All Spark and he gently took it from me.

The soldiers then started to move, giving orders to everyone. The civilians started to panic once they saw us. They all ran in different directions screaming while looking back at us in fear hat were following them.

"I really dislike humans right now." I said, that made the others laugh. "That's just how they react on seeing 20 times their height came out of no where." Sam said amusement clear on his voice.

"Air force has arrive!!" Lennox said as a jet flew above us. I squinted my optics at the air craft and my optic widen in horror. "It's Starscream!!" Me and Ironhide shouted. "Back up! Back up!" Jazz said as him and Bumblebee lifted up a truck full of Furby as a protection for the incoming missile.

"Incoming!!" Jazz shouted. I sat in front of Ratcet's Alt mode as the explosion happened. I covered my face with my arms trying to avoid the derbies flying. I removed my arms and looked around. I spotted Bumblebee on the ground but his peds are missing.

He kept whimpering as Sam told him to stand up. "RATCHET!!!" Sam shouted but there are more important things happening right now. A tank was now firing at us. And it's a Decepticon.

I transformed my servos into a canon and a blade. The tank was just 19 feet away from us. Jazz moved towards the tank and destroyed some parts but he was soon fling off. I growled, I stood up and ran towards the Decepticon who kept firing at us. "LIGHT!!!!" I heard Sam and Ratchet shouted but I ignore them and ran faster towards the Decepticon.

"YOU WILL PAY!!" I shouted as I stabbed the Decepticon near it's spark. It howled in pain, he pointed one of his canons at me and shot me. I skidded a few steps back as and intense pain ran through my chest.

It kept firing but I dodged all of them with a little less speed that before since energon started to leak down my chest. I fired at the Decepticon who covered it's face shouting in pain. While he was distracted, I jumped and round house kick him on the face making him fall on the ground unable to move.

I pointed my canon at him and shot him at the spark. His body went limp and motionless as his optics dimmed and he was then offline.

I limp towards Ratchet and Ironhide and help then shoot some Decepticons off. Megatron then landed on a nearby alley. "It's Megatron!! Retreat!! Move!! Fall back!!" Ratchet ordered as we all ran away from Megatron. I ran behind everyone because of my injury and it hurts like HELL!!

I felt someone tackle me to the ground and they pinned me to the hard concrete floor. I looked and saw that it was Megatron. "What do you want!?!!" I shouted at him trying to blast his face plate.

"Oh, what do you know. It's Primus's son, Light Streak." He sneered down at me. He then pointed his canon at my spark. "Say goodbye." He said with a evil grin. "Your the one who will say Bye-bye." I said as I lifted up my knees and knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

He clutched his part and this gave me a chance to blast his face plate and ran away. "ARGHHH!!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!" I heard him shout from behind me. I looked back and childishly stuck my tongue out at him.

I then cached up to Ratchet and Ironhide. I saw one Decepticon sneaking up behind Ratchet. I growled and ran towards it and sliced it in half. "That's what you get for sneaking up on my friends." I hissed towards the dead Decepticon.

"LIGHT!!" Ratchet shouted. I turned around and I was meet with a blur of green tackling me to the ground. "Hello." I said smiling up at Ratchet. He then punched me on the arm. "OWW~!" I shouted rubbing my hurt arm.

"What was that for?" I whined. "That's for making me worried." He the punched me again. "That's for getting injured." He then leaned down close to my face plate. "And this is for being alive and not leaving me behind." He said then smashed his lips on mine.

My optics widen, my servos went down to his waist as I kissed him back. I feel sparks flowing out of me and we continued to kiss. Soon we broke off panting with a blush on both of our face plates. "I love you Ratchet." I said felling my stomach full of butterfly, fluttering wildly.

"I love you to, Light." He said smiling softly down at me. I can feel my spark skipped a beat.