Glasses

Light Streak's POV

We went home and I parked my car at the side of the house. Sam and Mikaela went to the door where they were confronted by Ron. I stayed at the back trying to hold the Autobots from going on the lawn."Stop! Stop! Stop!" I soon got frustrated. My holo form disappeared, I transformed into my Bi-pedal form.

I quickly went to the back but saw that Optimus broke the the fountain. And I was just in time when Mojo pee on Ironhide's foot. Ironhide pointed his cannon at Mojo. "You have a rodent infestation." Ironhide said trying to find a way to kill the rat.

"A what?"

"Shall I terminate?"

"No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua. This is my... This is my Chihuahua we love Chihuahuas! Don't we?"Sam asked trying tom find an excuse. "Not really." I said smirking.

Before I knew it their servos turned into canons, blades and swords. "What is your designation?" Optimus asked staring at my blue optics. "My designation: Light Streak." I said nervously. He looked at me up and down. "You don't have a insignia." He said a little interested.

"Yeah, about that...." I trailed off scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Wait!? Light? M-my adoptive brother?" Sam asked in disbelief. I looked down at Sam with a guilty look."I'm sorry Sam. I-I just don't want you to freak out and hate me." I said in a whisper. I felt someone hug my right foot. I looked down and saw that it was Sam. "Y-your not mad at me?" I asked.

"No. I understand why you kept this as a secret. I forgive you." He said smiling as I smiled back. "Sam..." I said my voice now serious. "You still need to find the glasses." I said my tone serious. "I-I'm on it!" He said and ran back inside.

I sigh as Sam disappeared inside the house. I turned my attention back to the Autobots. "Hello..." I said rather awkwardly.

Ratchet then cleared his throat trying to cut the awkward silence. "So.... how did you ended up on Earth?" He asked looking at me with his lovely optics. Wait!! Stop it Light!!!

I didn't speak for a moment. "I accidentally shot myself at a space pod." I said smiling cheekily. I saw Ironhide face palm. "But I know how to fight! My mentor taught me back on Cybertron." I added.

"Well, that's good." Jazz said with a smile. "Lightstreaks, would you like to be a part of the Autobots?" Optimus asked. I stared at him in shock. Me? An Autobot!? "Uhh,...sure." I muttered. The others cheered as I smiled rather awkwardly.
"I-I've gotta go see if Sam found the glasses." I muttered. I sat down on the grass, my holo form appeared. I quickly went inside the house and inside Sam's room. "Had you found it?" I asked and saw that his room is messier that before.

"No! I can't find it anywhere!" Sam shouted throwing tings here and there. I closed and lock the door behind me. The ground then shook like there was and Earthquake. I looked at the window and saw Ratchet in the ground. The power then went off.

Sam started to shout at them but I just ignored them and continued to rummage through Sam's things. Then a bright light was shown through the window. I whipped my head back and saw Ratchet's optics looking through the window.

I then heard two pairs of foot steps coming up the stairs. "What's with the light?" Sam asked.

"You gotta stop the light. What's going on? Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off. Shut it off." Sam demanded at Ratchet. He then poked his optics. "Ow. That hurts!" Ratchet complained."Sam, are you in there?" Ron asked through the door.

"Light. Deal with them!" I nod my head. My holo form disappeared. I stood up and tackled Ratchet to the ground. "Hide!" I hissed at the others. They all hid behind tiny spaces. I looked up and saw Ron looked out of the window. My optics widen.

I pressed myself flushed with Ratchet and made myself invisible. No Autobots or the humans can see us.

I stared into Ratchet's wide blue optics. I just realized that were so close that we can feel each other's breath. I saw that Ratchet was blushing a dark blue and so am I.

My spark skipped a beat and I tempted to lean in and kiss Ratchet. But it took all my will power to not kiss him right here and there.

"Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer! Power pole's sparking all over the place! Oh, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone. It's a wash. The whole yard." I heard Ron complain right above us.

"You're kidding." I heard Judy said in disbelief.

"The parents are very irritating." Ironhide said readying his cannons. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jazz said.

"Can I take them out?" Ironhide asked his voice full of irritation. "Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans." Optimus said scolding the mech.

"What is with you?"

"Well, I'm just saying we could. It's an option." I heard Ironhide mumble as he put his cannons away.

I cough and stood up helping Ratchet up. I looked around and saw black SUV's coming towards us. My optics widen.

"Hide!!" I shouted. We all went to the trees and hid there. People then started to show up searching the house for something.

Once they disappeared we went out of our hiding spots. "Let's go! They got Sam and Mikaela!" I shouted and turned into my Alt mode and drove off with the rest behind me.

While driving I kept thinking about how Ratchet and I could of kissed.

I don't like him....right?