The Camaro is Back!!!!!

Light Streaks POV

I woke up at 9:00 am in the morning. I yawned and slowly stood up.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and comb my hair. I change into a white muscle shirt which reveals some on my muscles, red shorts and my sandals.

I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. "Morning Sam. Where's mom and dad?" I asked looking around and didn't found them. "Oh they went to the mall." Sam said holding Mojo who I like to call rat.

Sam was giving Mojo his pain killers. I picked up a toast and put some bacon and egg on them, I started to eat the sandwich I made.

"Oh no." I heard Sam whisper. "What is it Sam?" I asked. "The car is back!!" Sam shouted putting Mojo down. He then ran to the front door and took Jude's pink bicycle.

I finished my sandwich and went to my Alt mode which is a white and red Lamborghini. I made my holo form disappear.

I started to drive towards where Sam is. How do I know? I put a tracking device on him. I saw that he's at a parking lot under a bridge.

I quickly drove there and saw a decepticon on my brothers face. "Are you LadiesMan2213!?!" The decepticon asked impatiently.

"Y-yes." Sam stuttered in fright. "Where are at glasses!?!" The decepticreep asked.

"T-the glasses? Y-you mean m-my g-grandfathers glasses?" Sam asked confused.

Why does this robot need the glasses of Archibal Witwicky?

I made my holo form appear. I got out of the car and picked up a fist size rock. I threw it at the decepticreep and it hit him right at his optic. I winced a little but mainly grinning. "I have a good aim!" I cheered.

The decepticreep slowly started to walk over to me. My eyes widen and I went inside my Alt mode. I quickly made a U-turn and drove around the parking lot.

The decepticreep is slowly starting to catch up. "Come on!!" I shouted. I looked at my side mirror and saw the same yellow Auto bot. It tackled the decepticreep and they started to battle.

I drove towards Sam and I saw Mikaela with him. I poke my head out. "Need a ride?" I asked but the Camaro drove and parked beside me.

"I guess you already have a ride." I muttered and I rolled up my window. We then started to have a chase with the Decepticreep. I can practically hear Sam yelling "Don't worry we're not gonna die!!! We're gonna die!!! We're gonna die!!! We're gonna die!!!" I practically laugh my ass off.

He's trying to be brave for Mikaela but failing on doing so. I just followed the yellow Camaro around until we hid inside an alley.

The police car drove past us but stopped half way through. I started my engine and quickly drove away with Sam in tow.

We barge inside a private property of someone but I don't give a fragging shit about it!!

The Camaro turned into his Bi-pedal mode and started to fight with the Decepticreep.

I parked at the edge of a hill and saw that Sam don't have his pant on but a Ben 10 cartoon boxers. I laugh causing my Alt mode to shake in laughter.

Mikaela soon showed up with a chainsaw reminding me of a certain red headed grim reaper. *cough* Grell Sutcliff *cough*

Sam kicked the head and it came flying a few yards away from where I am, I whistled. "Nice kick~!" I cheered giving Sam a thumbs up.

They ran towards me, holding hands. I smirked as they hadn't realized it yet but they both make a good couple. "What is it?" Mikaela asked looking at the mech.

"It's a robot. But like a....Like a different...You know, like a super-advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definitely Japanese." Sam said trying to sound smart. I snorted because he was clearly wrong! "What are you doing?" Mikaela hissed as Sam started to slowly walk towards the mech.

"I don't think it wants to hurt us. It would have done that already." Sam said, Mikaela just glared at Sam in irritation and fear. "Really? Well, do you speak robot? Because they just had, like, a giant droid death match." Mikaela hissed trying to state the obvious to Sam.

"Yeah Sam! Does your processor work?" I asked sarcastically as I got out of my Alt mode. I received a confused looks from Mikaela and Sam but the tall mech stared at me with wide optics.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I think it wants something from me." Sam said. "No fragging shit!" I shouted.

"Watch your language!" The yellow mech said pointing a finger at me. "You talk through the radio!" I shouted as his voice keep changing every time he speaks.

"Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful." He said clapping his servos together. "Why thank you." I said flattered.

"So what was that? Last night?" Sam asked looking up at the young mech.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain...Throughout the inanimate vastness of space...Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!" He said.

"Visitors from heaven? What...What are you, like, an alien or something?" Mikaela asked standing beside Sam while I stood beside my Alt mode a feet away from them.

The mech transformed on his Alt mode, he then opened his door at Mikaela and Sam. "Any more questions you want to ask?" He asked.

Sam and Mikaela shared a look. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Bumble....bee." Bumblebee said. "Nice name! Can I call you Bee?" I asked with a grin. "Bravo!.....yes, you may." He said.

"He wants us to get in the car." Sam said.

"And go where?" Mikaela asked panting a little.

"Fifty years from now,when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car? This car's a pretty good driver." Sam said smiling at a speechless Mikaela.

"That's Sam Witwicky's little speech." I said grinning from ear to ear. They both went inside the car as I stayed beside my Alt mode.

"Aren't you....coming?" Bee asked. I shook my head "I'll just follow you." I said while patting my Alt mode.