More Auto Bots

Light Streaker's POV

I was following Bee around until we came inside a tunnel. Suddenly Bee stopped, Sam and Mikaela was thrown off the car. I abruptly stopped inches away from Bee's bumper.

"What the fragg was that?" I asked my feet still at the break. Bee then drove the other way. I looked back and saw Bee doing a two wheel trick, he then scanned a brand new Camaro.

His Alt mode turned into a newer version of a Camaro. Clean and shiny. He then came back towards Sam and Mikaela.

They both stared at Bee in awe. "Wow." I heard Sam murmur being the car geek he is.

TIME SKIP!!!!

We were parked in front of some building. We are out of our cars looking up in awe. There were meteors falling but I knew better. They are some space pod. How do I know? I've been in a space pod like that before.

WE then drove towards and alley. I got out of my Alt mode and stood beside Sam. After a minute or two a Semi truck, ambulance, a bulky car and other more came in. I stare at all of them in awe.

All of them then transformed into their Bi-pedal modes. The tallest one of them knelled down in front of us. "Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" He asked looking at Sam dead in the eye.

"They know your name." Mikaela whispered nudging Sam a little.

"Yeah." Sam said unsure of the tall mech.

"My name is Optimus Prime." My eyes widen at him. A Prime?

"We are autonomous robotic organism from the planet Cybertron." Optimus said in a serious tone. The ambulance then stepped forward. "But you can call us Autobots for short." The ambulance have a deep and slightly annoyed tone in his voice and I kind of. ..... liked it. Wait!!!! WHAT!?!?

"Autobots." Sam and Mikaela whispered.

"What's cracking, little bitches?" A silver bot asked. "My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz." Optimus said.  "This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz said doing some awesome moves then sat at a broken car.  "What is that? How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam asked astonished at how the 'alien' talked like a human. "We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web." Optimus explained standing up.

"My weapons specialist, Ironhide." A green bulky mech then came pointing his canons as us. " You feeling lucky, punk?" Ironhide asked. I moved my hands forward to touch the canons but he pulled back. I pouted because I didn't get a chance to touch his canons, they look AWESOME!!! "Easy, Ironhide."Optimus said in a warning tone.

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons. But I like this one." Ironhide said pointing at me as I grinned in delight. "Our medical officer, Ratchet." A minty green mech stepped up sniffing the air.

"The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female." Ratchet said pointing at Sam. I stepped back a little. "Ew Sam! You gross man!" I shouted at an embarrassed Sam.

"You already know your guardian, Bumblebee." Bee hen stepped forward, his hands on his hips. I chuckle a little as Bee was a little dramatic.

"Bumblebee, right?" Sam asked the young soldier. "Check on the rep Yep, second to none" Bee said as I started to rap with him. "So you're my guardian, huh?" Sam asked with interest."His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them." Ratchet said while a green laser went to Bee's vocal processors."Why are you here?" Sam asked curiously. "We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron." My eyes widen. That's the mech that told my parental unit that it was ok to abuse me!

"Mega-what?" Sam asked. "Megatron." I said my voice bitter.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth where Captain Witwicky found him." Optimus said standing tall like a true Prime.

"My grandfather." Sam said in awe that his grandfather did something really awesome.

"It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. The coordinates to the Cube's locationvon Earth were imprinted on his glasses." Sam perked up when Optimus mentioned the glasses. "How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam asked like the idiot he is.

"eBay." Optimus said like it's very obvious. "eBay." I muttered glaring at Sam. "I told you to not post anything at eBay!!" I shouted at him.

"If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army. And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Optumus said slowly kneeling down in front of Sam. "Please tell me that you have those glasses." I pleaded. Sam just gave us a nod.

What happened to my one so ordinary life?