Chapter 1: Yoonmin

Jimin's P.O.V
"Jungkook calm down baby." I sighed for the fourth time that minute. He was overreacting...again, and no matter how may times I tried to tell him nothing was going on between me and Yoongi, he didn't seem to believe me.

"Calm down? Calm down!?!?" He shouted, "How can I calm down, when you clearly want to break up with me?!"

"Brake up..." I repeated after him, was he insane? "Where did you even get that ridiculous idea from?"

"Guys, why are you two shouting so much?" Jin hyung asked tiredly, entering the lounge room where both me and Jungkook sat, arguing.

"Jimin wants to brake up with me hyung." Jungkook huffed, getting up from the couch, where he sat next me, to go and hug Jin hyung.

Tears were staring to build up at the corners of his eyes, threatening to fall. I just shook my head at him.

Why was he over thinking things again? All Yoongi and I did at the fan sign was take a picture, and some fangirl had shouted 'Yoonmin' which was our ship name. Obviously Jungkook had heard that and had not been pleased about it...as that was why we were having this argument in the first place.

What was I supposed to do with my overprotective boyfriend that I loved so much? I sighed, shaking my head at his stupidity again.

"I'm sure that's not true Jugkookie." Jin hyung said, patting Jungkook's back while giving me a pointed look.

'I'm obviously not hyung.' I mouthed to Jin hyung, when Jungkook had his back turned to me.

He nooded at me in reply, already knowing my situation, as this had happened a few times already. Jungkook got jealous frequently.

"It's true hyung!" Jungkook shouted breathlessly, his tears now uncontrollable. "He even has a ship name with Yoongi hyung." He cried louder.

"I heard my name." Yoongi hyung grumbled, coming to sit next to me on the couch...since there was only one couch.

He draped his arm around me, casually, in a friendly manner. He then layed his head on my shoulder, tiredly. He was always tired.

Just then Jungkook, who might I add was still crying, turned to look at me. His eyes widened much like my own, when he saw what position both me and Yoongi were in. Great timing, I thought sarcastically to myself.

"See hyung! Look at them." Jungkook told Jin hyung, who was shaking his head tiredly at our situation, pointing an accusing figure at the two of us.

"What about us?" Yoongi hyung asked him, the same time I spoke the words: "it's not like that Jungkookie".

"What about us?" Yoongi hyung asked again, making roll my eyes.

"Jimin likes you hyung. He doesn't love me anymore!" Jungkook cried out to him. Yoongi looked confusedly at the two of us for a few seconds, trying to process Jungkook's idiotic words, when his tiny eyes widened quickly when he caught on.

"Eww." Yoongi hyung cringed at me, pushing me away from him instantly. This only resulted with me falling on the floor with a thud, unceremoniously.

Fucking great.

"I don't like him Jungkook!" I huffed in frustration. Why couldn't he just realise that already?

I quickly got up off the floor, dusting myself as I did so. I briefly glared at Yoongi, who only smirked at me in return. I swiftly walked over to Jungkook, who was still tucked under Jin hyung's arm, and pulled him away from Jin hyung.

I then led Jungkook, by the arm, to our room that we shared, with him protesting the whole way there ,with the words, 'let me go, you cheater' escaping his moth repeatedly.