Chapter 2- Vmin (part 2)

"Oh Jin hyung!" Tae said, having just seen Jin hyung who was standing there, a shocked expression adorning his face. His jaw was opened wide and his eyes were the size of saucers, probably from shock at Tae's current state and from the sloppy kiss he had given me.

"I love you hyung." Tae whined out to him, "kiss me".

Jin hyung just looked horrified, and before he could stop him, Taehyung had already moved on excitedly to Yoongi hyung. When had he come in here?

"Yoongi hyung! Sugaaaa hyung!" Tae shouted running over to him, merely tripping on his own two feet on the way. I sighed, he was so drunk. Just how much had he drunk when I hadn't been looking?

Only then, when I had lifted my head properly, had I noticed that all our band mates were crowded around the living room.

Jin hyung looked extremely horrified and confused. A similar expression marked Namjoon hyung's face as well.

Yoongi hyung looked annoyed with everyone...his eye spoke murder, as he held out a hand over Tae's forehead, preventing his from letting him get anywhere close to his face.

Hoseok hyung had his eyes half closed, and his body swayed from side to side sleepily, not comprehending the situation properly. I couldn't really blame him, as it was two o'clock in the morning.

Lastly I looked at Jungkook, from where I sat, still on the floor where Taehyung had left me. Our eyes met and my breath hitched in my throat. Just as I had predicted, he was mad. Really mad. His eyes were stormy and was glaring at me, his mouth was twisted in a scoul, and he had his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Jimin." Jin hyung was the first to speak, having slightly gotten out of his surprised state. "Why is Taehyung drunk?" He asked slowly, and I knew immediately we were going to have a earful from him.

"He-he had alcohol hyung," I stated the obvious.

"I know that." Jin hyung replied bluntly. "Where did he drink?"

"We drank at a club hyung."

"Wait, we? You drank too?"

Shit. Stupid, stupid Jimin!

"Yes hyung." I answered truthfully, knowing fully that there was no pint lying to him. We didn't give him the title 'mother of the group' for nothing you know.

"Which club?" It was Namjoon hyung questioning me this time.

"M2O, hyung."

"M2O?" Jin hyung repeated, furrow ing his eyebrows in confusion, at having not heard about the new club before.

"Wait, you went to M2O?" Hoseok hyung asked sceptically. And though his eyes were droopy, they still sparked with curiosity and enthusiasm.

I only nodded in reply.

"How was it? I heard that there are plenty of cute bartenders there. You could have taken me there with you. Damn it I really wanted to go." He whined.

"There are cute bartenders there?" Jungkook's voice was murderous.

Shit.

"Hell yeah! And so many girls! Pretty girls." Taehyung marvelled, his mind still fogged with booze.

I wanted to scream at him to shut up, but I held back. I'd just have to kill him tomorrow when I was sure he'd have a pounding headache and a churning stomach. Irritating people when they had a hangover was the best type of revenge.

"Pretty girls huh Jimin? Did you have fun with them?" Jungkook's voice shaky and dripping with sarcasm.

"No Jungkook it wasn't like that babe. Please don't cry."