A change in your health

You have always been a very active child always running around and never still,you didn't stop from the minute you got up at 6.30am until you went too bed,you would play with your toys or watch your favourite programmes on tv or do some activities with mummy or go to the park or other places you were never still really.

Mummy noticed you would be wheezy and sometimes when I would answer the phone to you when you would call to speak to me I could hear your breathing was different and it always worried me,one time mummy called nannie on the phone while you were sleeping beside her and said she was worried as you did not seem right,she always would get a second opinion from nannie obviously with nannie having had five children of her own and you being the sixth of her grandchildren she knew alot about children and especially health problems as your own mummy spent a lot of time in hospital as a child with a problem with her kidneys so nannie was the best person too ask.

nannie on hearing your breathing was different told mummy to call a doctor,you ended up being taken to hospital and it seems your oxygen level was very low and you had too have oxygen and needles and blood tests and all kinds you were quite poorly,this was one of three occasions you were admitted to hospital with the same problem you suffered badly with your chest so it seemed,but it didn't stop you from doing things any other child would do you Just got on with it.

You now have too have inhalers everyday and it seems you may have asthma,mummy keeps on top of it and makes sure you get them when you need them,but she has to be careful if you get a cold because it always goes on your chest and you end up wheezing and inevitably sometimes end up in hospital,but it doesn't phase you because you never let anything get you down you are a trooper such a strong boy,no matter what you get through it with a smile but something was lurking something none of us ever expected and you would need all your strength too fight it.........