Our light in the darkness of 2014

Nearly two and a half years ago a baby was born
november the fifth was the night as the sky was dark but then bright because it was guy fawkes night,yes you our curly haired little cherub made your arrival this night as all the fireworks were going off and all the lovely bright colours were flashing brightly in the sky.

A beautiful baby with a mop of dark hair your tiny little features and those dark eyes you were a sight too behold,your mother didn't think she would ever have a child so you were so wanted and such a lovely suprise not just too your mother and father but too everybody.

What you didn't know my angel was that you were in your mothers tummy when none of us knew and at a time when we were losing somebody we loved with all of our heart but sadly you never got to meet but would of loved and she would of adored you,this person was your great granny,she was very poorly and very tired and had to leave us to go join her mother and father and husband far far away but she would of absolutely loved you with everything she had of this I know.

There was so much sadness and then off your granny went on her way no more pain and suffering, then we found out about you a few weeks later and oh how we rejoiced we had hope and something to look forward too after such a horrid time,nannie (my mother)bought you so many things in preparation for your arrival,a pram and so many clothes and things as did your mother and father and myself,we were all so excited.

Unfortunately poor nannie got really sick,she had not been too good for a long time but this was worse than she had ever been and a few days after you were born nannie got rushed to hospital so she never got too meet you for six whole weeks,you were growing inside your mother's tummy when so much sadness was around  and now your born and there was so much sadness again because nannie nearly left us like granny did.

You were our hope you kept us all from crumbling,this new innocent life this fresh start this reason too not give up when so much had been thrown at our family in one year,too take granny then too nearly take nannie in the same year was too much too bare but you were sent too us for a reason and that reason soon became clear............