Good times

You were growing into the most beautiful and lovely child,you have the most beautiful blue eyes and you look like a porcelain doll,your hair is just out of this world,blonde and curly you have a head full of ringlets and your mother will not have it cut,well not after you had a little trim and they took too much off,she was furious!but then you know how she is with you her first born child,she's letting it grow and it's already past your your chin it really does look amazing though those "Shirley temple curls".

You have always been a really happy child always smiling and laughing and you are so incredibly funny,since you arrived my family has never laughed so much or smiled so much,the mere mention of your name and faces light up and a grin appears on many faces, you really are a joy to behold,you are the youngest of nannie and grandads 6 grandchildren,the baby of the family now,your cousins are much older than you the eldest being twenty years older than you in fact!,they don't like being fussed over now so I'm so glad we have you too spoil and have fun times with while your still young.

You have a very close bond with your nannie and grandad,you only have the one grandfather as your fathers dad is no longer with us and hasn't been for a good while before you were even born so grandad or "buggar"as you affectionately call him plays a huge role in your life,he is and always has been your playmate your pal,you have so much fun together and grandad at aged sixty eight still trys to keep up with you and run around with you.

Do you remember when he visited your house and he was hiding behind your plastic playhouse?then jumped out on you when you went to find him?oh you did laugh!,you wind him up and he winds you up you both have so much fun,its very important to grandad to try and do with you what he did with his other five grandchildren,he might be alot older now but he still really trys and it's a lovely relationship you both have,he's always been like a father/grandfather too all of his grandchildren and you are no exception.

You look forward too there visits every week and they come with practically a car full of things for you,you have always loved drinking milk and always go to the fridge to ask mummy for some so nannie and grandad buy a big six pint Just for you obviously you don't drink it all at once but it's there if you want it they buy you big bottles of sugar free juice as you like your juice too and nannie also cooks for you she makes you homemade healthy soup and homemade rice pudding and homemade chicken nuggets and homemade fish cakes or stew,all healthy the way nannie cooks it no processed food that's no good for you,I think she even made you some healthy jelly sweets and chocolates too,she's amazing isn't she?not too mention they bring you clothes or the odd toy,they travel in the car with it all and make the 45 minute journey too your house.

They really are absolutely wonderful grandparents and your so very lucky too have them,they dote on you as you dote on them,and they are with you exactly how my grandparents were with myself and four siblings,it brings it all back too me seeing them with you and it takes me back to the great times and love I had from my late grandparents,you are very special too us all for all kinds of different reasons already but there would be some quite serious issues you would have that would make you even more special and precious if that was at all possible.........