"We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Liliana and Jackson and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today. We will now take the time to exchange vows. Jackson how about you go first." She smiles turning to Jackson.

"Liliana Garcia, you are my best friend. The love of my life. I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I remember the first time we met, when we stumbled into each other in the hallway at work. I was astonished by your beauty and intrigued by everything about you from the beginning, even though the feelings definitely weren't mutual at first." He chuckles along with our guest. "But I continued to pursue you and eventually you let me in and everyday of my life I'm so thankful that you did. Our journey hasn't been easy to say the least. We've seen each other through moments of anger, moments of sadness, and moments of pain and a lot of the things we've went through would've broken any other couple, but they made us stronger. Today I am promising that our love will continue to grow stronger, that I will continue to put you first, and most importantly that I will continue to love you forever." Jackson says finishing his vows as tears fall down both of our faces. I wipe away his tears as he does the same for me, before I began my vows.

"Jackson, when we first met I gave you a hard time. After suffering so much loss and heartache, I was closed off and I was scared to let new people into my life, but eventually I let my guard down and gave you a chance and that is the best decision I've ever made. We've definitely had a lot of trials and tribulations during our relationship and there were moments that it would've been easy for you to leave, because I came with a lot of baggage, but you stuck around and you've been there for me through every difficulty I've experienced during these last couple of years. You know me better then anyone else in this world and somehow you still love me. You are my best friend and my one true love and I am so lucky that I get to marry you today. I promise to never leave you no matter what we go through and I promise to love you unconditionally for the rest of my life." I finish as Jackson wipes away my tears that have fallen, before wiping away his tears that had began to fall again.

"Jackson Avery, do you take Liliana Garcia to be your wife, to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" Bailey smiles.

"I do." He smiles

"Liliana Garcia, do you take Jackson Avery to be your husband, to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?" Bailey asks me.

"I do." I smile.

"Liliana and Jackson will now exchange rings. The ring is a symbol of the unbroken circle of love. Love freely given has no beginning and no end, no giver and no receiver for each is the giver and each is the receiver. May these rings always remind you of the vows you have taken. Jackson, as you place the ring on Liliana's finger, please repeat after me. I give this ring to you." Bailey says.

"I give this ring to you." He repeats.

"My beloved, my friend, my wife." She continues.

"Whenever I see this ring." She says.

"Whenever I see this ring." He repeats.

"I will remember the cherished bond we have created here today."

"I will remember the cherished bond we have created here today." He smiles as he slides the ring on my finger.

"Now Liliana, as you place the ring on Jackson's finger, please repeat after me. I give this ring to you." Bailey says.

"I give this ring to you." I repeat.

"My beloved, my friend, my husband"

"My beloved, my friend,my husband." I say.

"Whenever I see this ring." She continues.

"Whenever I see this ring." I repeat.

"I will remember the cherished bond we have created here today." She says.

"I will remember the cherished bond we have created here today." I smile as I slide Jackson's ring on to his finger.

"To make your relationship work will take love. This is the core of your marriage and why you are here today. It will take trust, to know, that in your hearts, you truly want what is best for each other. It will take dedication, to stay open to one another and to learn and grow together. It will take faith, to go forward together, without knowing exactly what the future brings, and it will take commitment, to hold true to the journey you both have pledged to today. By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jackson you may now kiss your bride." Bailey smiles as Jackson gently grabs my face kissing me passionately. "It is my honor to be the first to present to you Mr. & Mrs. Jackson Avery." Bailey smiles as the room fills with claps and cheers.

Every once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale and mine began today when I became Mrs. Jackson Avery.

Liliana and Jackson are officially married!

Thanks for the support, please continue to vote and comment!