"Liliana, I know you've lost a lot of people in your life, but none of the losses were your fault, you couldn't have stopped them. I can't tell you what the future holds or that everything's gonna be perfect for the rest of your life, but I can tell you what's happening right now. Right now you're standing here looking stunning in your wedding dress, while a man that loves you is waiting out there to marry you, a man that knows everything about your past, a man that wants to spend the rest of his life with you, and you don't want to mess this up because you're scared to let yourself be happy." Derek assures me.

"You're right." I sigh as I take deep breaths calming myself down.

"Of course I am." Derek smirks making me laugh.

Jackson's pov

"You look so handsome baby." My mom smiles as she straightens up my collar as I prepare for the ceremony to start.

"Thanks ma." I smile.

"How do you feel?" She asks.

"Happy, excited. I'm marrying the love of my life." I say.

"I'm happy for you baby, but I have to ask before you make this commitment, are you 100 percent sure she's the one?"

"Yes, mom. I'm 100 percent sure she's the one. I'd do anything for her, I couldn't imagine not having her in my life." I say.

"You really love her, don't you?" My mom asks.

"I do, mom. I do." I smile.

"It's show time." Alex says sticking his head in the room.

"Shall we?" I say as my mom locks arms with me and we walk out of the room.

Liliana's pov

"Liliana, it's time." April smiles walking into the room.

"Okay." I smile as Derek and I lock arms walking out of the room. We wait right around the corner, for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk down the aisle and before you know it I'm standing behind the doors waiting for them to to open so I can walk down the aisle. I'm not gonna lie, my hearts beating out of my chest, but not because I'm scared to get married anymore, but because I'm scared I'm going to trip walking down the aisle. I'm kind of clumsy at times so I could see that happening.

"You're not going to trip." Derek says lowly so we can't be heard on the other side of the door.

"How'd you know that's what I was thinking?" I whisper.

"I've walked three of my sisters down the aisle and they were all scared of the same thing." He says as the music begins to play for me to walk down the aisle meaning the doors were about to open and I was really about to do this.

"You ready?" Derek smiles.

"Yeah." I smile taking a deep breath as the doors open and we begin to walk down the aisle. As I walk down the aisle and see all my friends and family there to support me and most importantly as I see my soon to be husband, Jackson, every feeling of doubt or nervousness I had leaves my body, especially when I think of everything he's been there for me through. If we can make it through all of the rough patches we've hit in our relationship so far I know we'll make it through whatever the future has in store. Before I know it I'm approaching the alter and letting go of Derek's arm as I join hands with Jackson.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." Jackson smiles, making me smile also.

"Please be seated." Bailey says to our guest. We decided to have Bailey officiate the wedding because Jackson isn't religious at all and I believe in God, but I'm not super religious so I decided that instead of having a minister officiate the wedding we'd have someone we're both close to and we both decided on Bailey and it's not like she could say no, since I agreed to be a bridesmaid in her wedding not to long ago.