"Talking about yourself I see." She whispered trying to hide her shyness that had taken over all of a sudden. Emma saw right through it though. "I'm going to worship every inch of your body my queen.. the way you should be." She whispered as she dipped her head placing a tender kiss on full lips before kissing a hot trail down her jaw and neck, finding each sweet spot and sucking lightly. "Mark me Emma." She pleaded lacing her fingers in long blonde hair.

Emma paused momentarily debating whether to do it or not before green eyes peered up into dark brown lust filled ones. "What about Mal.. she'll see." Suddenly unsure of what they were doing. Seeing this Regina's hand cupped Emma's cheek and face her a loving smile. "There is no Mal... not anymore.. mark me." She said again more sure.

Emma's eyes were wide and confused but.. hopeful, and no matter what this holiday meant for them she was just happy that Regina finally got away from her, and for now, she was Emma's. The blonde dipped her head and bit down a bit rougher that before on Regina's sweet spot a sucked long enough to leave a decent mark. Regina's body below her wriggle and writhed with need, her hand in blonde locks holding her firmly to her neck while soft moans poured from her pouty lips and her hips bucked against Emma's in need of friction.

She left a trail of marks down Regina's neck, over her collarbone before taking an effect nipple between her teeth and giving it a gentle nip and tug before taking it the rest of the way into her hot mouth. Regina's head dug into the pillow as her nails scratched gently over Emma's scalp and a pleading whimper left her mouth.  "Baby don't tease... I need you." The brunette shocked even herself, not only with the begging but the easy slip of the endearing term 'baby'.

After a few more sucks Emma relented and moved down between perfect thighs and she gently nudged her legs apart a bit more. Regina's hands held tightly to the bed spread and she looked down at Emma between her thighs which only cause her arousal to become even more prominent.

A pink tongue snuck out getting her first real taste of Regina, and identical moans were released by both women, unsure of which moan was whose but they didn't care. Emma used the flat of her tongue to give her a few from strokes spreading her arousal before flicking at her clit with her tongue. Full lips parted in a loud guttural moan and Regina's hips rocked against Emma's face. One hand laced into her hair holding her against her clit while the other cupped her own breast, pinching, twisting and tugging her nipple.

Emma smiled against her hot core and wrapped her lips around the swollen bundle of nerves and she alternated between sucking and flicking it with her tongue. "FUCK ME EMMA!" Regina let out in a mixture of a growl and a moan and Emma's entire body shuddered at the command and she moaned against her clit sending vibrations through her pussy. "God." Reigns gasped and Emma slipped two fingers into her tight entrance.

"Yesss! Just like that!" The brunette gasped as she rocked her hips more firmly against Emma. Her whole body on fire with Emma's movements. She'd never felt something like this in her entire life and she was so close. "Harder!" Her voice lost its bite and was filled with only a burning need. A need for release.

Emma happily obliged her slamming her fingers in and out of Regina, her fingers twisting with each thrust stroking her g spot just right. It wasn't long before the brunettes walls tightened against Emma's fingers and she slid in a third finger which pushed the brunette over the edge.

"EMMA!" She screamed as her back arched up off the bed, knees squeezing a bit around her head to hold her in place and as soon as Emma pulled out a hot gush of liquid followed and Regina let out a string of curses that were most definitely in Spanish. Emma's fingers rubbed at her clit greedily getting as much from her as possible and swallowing every drop she could.