T.A.M.L. Chapter 34-35: Welcome back, Elliasse!

Start from the beginning

…….

“I have your girlfriend in my hands now. If you REALLY…. REALLY want to save her, then go to my hideout. We’ll have a ONE-ON-ONE battle, WITH NO ONE ELSE! Got it? No one else!”

…….

There was a silence for a while….

“Okay.” I agreed calmly. But the rage inside of me is still burning.

“It’s a DEAL THEN. Ciao!” He hang up and I drop the phone.

“Kyllaku?” – Cannon

“We’ll…” I spoke.

…….

…….

…….

“Attack Ash’s hideout and save Elliasse!” I said with a scary glare like that of an assassin.

……

I stared at the space but I can still see the determined look on everybody’s face. I know that they want to fight for Elliasse, for OUR friend.

Because Elliasse……

……..

………

Is our light……

……

……

Ash’s POV

“He’ll come………. You’ll see.” I came near the girl that humiliated me before. I came closer to her face and gave a smirk.

“Don’t worry, Elliasse… You’re prince charming will be here soon…” I grabbed her face gently with my hand, her tears are flowing to her face. I was amused by this, it’s pretty entertaining doing this torture thing to this girl.

“L-L-Leave K-Kyllaku… *pant* alone…!!!—“

“OUCH!! OW! WHY YOU LITTLE--!!” *SLAP*

Narrator

*Slap!* Ash hit Elliasse after her surprising headbutt.  He was pissed off by this, but eventually, he smirked and then gave off an evil chuckle.

“You’re still as feisty as ever. That’s what I like most about girls.” Ash smiled at Elliasse who’s holding off her tears.

“How do you feel about a makeover, Ellie?” Women in red appeared with a closet of dress. Ash smiled as he looks at Elliasse’s worried face.

After a few hours….

“That’s the plan guys, are you all ready?”

“Yup!” –

“Count on it” – Old man

“We are ready from the very beginning, Kyllaku. We’ll be on your side even if the heavens crush us” – Cannon

“Great” Kyllaku stood up and walked towards the door. The others followed him with their weapons and magus books in order to fight Ash and defeat him.

In the count of 3..

1….

.

.

.

.

.

2…

.

.

.

.