Miracles happen.

*This is a fill in chapter. I'll put these in here often to fill in some gaps of knowledge where necessary. It goes with the chronology of the book so just roll with it okay? You can tell if its a fill in chapter if it doesn't have a number on it. i.e. Ten or Eleven. You know...numbers.  You know its not neccesairly on the Chapter but it took place around the same cause I didn't want to do it from any persons perspective. Okay bye.* 

Nemmi sat there, having cried her eyes out, having been hungover, having avoided school, having undergone the most emotionally upsetting moment of her life. Staring.

Noah sat there, for once very uncomfortable. Immediately he regretted coming here today, he should've just stayed at home, he thought. Nemmi probably hates him more than she hates anyone. He couldn't face her. So he didn't. He stared at the spot next to her as the words struggled to come out of his mouth. He knew since he was a child that he was truly different from everyone else. He knew that there was something else. He knew he needed to explain this to her, he needed her to understand what he just learnt.

 "I want to tell you something that I'm sure you already know. But you don't know enough and you deserve to know. I've been keeping something from you for the past 6 months. I'm bisexual. I've been seeing Ace. I know you feel like you know the whole story but you really don't. It started when we went out one night. This may come as shock to you--Of course it does. Sorry, I just..."

"Look at me." She whispered. She was struggling to see him this way. Something in her felt such guilt, why couldn't he feel safe enough to tell her? How long was he going to keep this a secret, she wondered. She wanted to be there for him as much as she could, how she always has been. 

"Nemmi, I can't." He cried. Noah knew he was crying at this point. But it wasn't the first time he'd cried infront of her. He wanted to get up and leave. He feared this conversation more that fear itself. "Noah, I've seen your wounds. I've seen your pain and your happiness. I've seen your scars and your bruises." Nemmi began to cry. She walked towards him and sat infant of him. He faced her directly. "I'm sorry I did this to you." He began pleading. "Look at me!" She scram. And he did. For the first time Noah could see her and he felt her pain. She deserved to know, everything. 

"I've never know anything in my life for sure. I knew that something was different about me. But I could never admit it, not to myself, not to anyone. Especially not to you. I-I'm confused. And I'm scared. But I know what I'm doing is the right thing, I can feel it. " Noah said. He took all the will power in his body and pushed and pried until he forced it out of him. He was tired of masking his emotions. 

"I don't want to hide from this anymore. You are my best friend and my lover. You are everything to me and you've been there for me when no one was. I love you. I never want to hurt you. But I'm trying to find out who I am and I understand that it isn't fair to you. I know that now. But that doesn't change how I feel about you. Nemmi I--" He stammered. He was fighting back his tears.

Nemmi was quiet now, completely still. "I'm scared. I am so scared because I feel like I have no control on my life. And it is selfish for me to want you to still be a part of my life after this.  But, I need you baby." He looked in Nemmi's eyes for some form of reassurance. He found none. "Say something! Say something please" Noah cried. 

In that moment the whole world stopped spinning for the both of them. Nemmi was dumbfounded, no words formed thoughts in her mind. She was spinning, on and on and on. She had been dancing to a tune that didn't exist. She felt as though her soul had melted away and left for her a body of flesh not worth functioning on its own. Everything she knew was a lie. Every touch, every whisper, every thrust, every push and pull, everything. All the intimate moments and nights they shared. The tug of the sheets, the tug of her hair, the intensifying look she gave her. She knew it was love it had to be love. She felt his soul when they made love. His touch made sparks fly through her body, his soul was of a shape no one could imagine; so cold, so small, so innocent. It had been through so much torment and strife. She could feel it inching out to her, trying to reach to her. He gave everything to her and she to him.

But now her perception of everything had been altered. It was if this were a filter to all her memories, it ruined her morale. It ruined everything, but she knew she had to come back from this. She knew she had to be there for him. She had to be there for him when no one was. She knew she could never have this with anyone and she had to hold on to this connection as best she could. 

Noah knew something was wrong. He knew that this girl was everything to him. He knew that she is the person on this earth that knows most about him. He knew he was selfish. He knew it wold take a miracle to bring Nemmi back. He shouted till his lungs tried to break out of his flesh. His veins embroided his neck as his tears did his face. "Do you still love me? Is this the end? Say something?" 

"Noah" Nemmi began. Ace took a seat. He kept quiet. The whole room was quiet, there was not a stir in the house. "I love you, with every bone in my body, I love you so much. I love you with all my heart and my soul, because I feel like you complete me. We have been through so much together and I know I couldn't do these three years without you. I feel pain when you're hurt. I feel sad when you are sad. And someday I'll be able to understand this, though I'll never understand what it feels like, I will always love you no matter what, okay?"

"I couldn't do this without you and I wouldn't want to." Noah said. Miracle.