Four. Nemmi

- Silence and comfort are therapeutic.

Senior High.

Jackie had already left my room an hour ago. I was alone just thinking. The night was creeping in and the wind became a cold nuisance.

I decided it was time for a warm bath. I stripped down to only a bra and my jeans. I turned on the tap in my bathtub and set up with candles and lemon scented bubble bath. As it started filling up I began removing more clothes.

"That smells good. Your almost making me want to join you." A voice said from behind me. I recognised the deep sauve voice and the almost Mexican accent.

"Oh My gosh. Noah your back?" I said trying to cover up my upper body. I jumped.

"Yeah. I was thinking I should spend the night here. Make it look like we slept together. " He said approaching me.

"Great Idea." I mumbled hoping he would leave. His hand touched my body and goose bumps emerged from my skin. I felt like it had been years since he'd done that. He put his hands around my waist and whispered.

"Oh do you want me to go?"

"Well..." I began. He laughed.

"Theres nothing I haven't seen already. "

"Well--" He ignored me and removed my hands from covering my bare chest. I was so startled I almost fell over.

"What are you doing? " I shouted. He steepped away from me. I looked back to watch him leave.

He started with his trousers. He slipped them off then unbuttoned his shirt and stood there almost naked in boxer shorts. I couldn't help but admire his beautiful latina and  brown complexion and his toned body. He smirked at me.

"Joining you."

"Noah..." I said backing away. I had to fight my heart. My heart said yes but my mind said no.

"Im still dating you whether you like it or not. Me coming out doesn't have to erase everything we had." He said putting his hands around my waist and removing my hands again. He put them down to my side. He slowly pulled me to him and hugged me. I was pressed against his chest. He was warm. I could feel his heart beat slowly pick up pace. I missed this.

"Noah no. " I whispered.

"Nemmi yes." He whispered back. He slowly made his way down my back. I moaned--I bit my lip. No. He bent on his knee and slowly pulled my panties down to my feet.

"Noah. " I said firmly. Noah lifted me up and put me in the bathtub.

"Noah. No. This isn't funny." I said resisting the temptation to pull him in with me. He read my mind. He removed his boxers so he was completely naked. My eyes were locked on his perfectly toned body. He got in behind me and wrapped his arm around me. We layed in the warmth of the water. The only sound was the wind making the candles flutter. The bathwater moving back and forth. The silent breaths. Complete, utter, silence. A silence i could live in forever.

"Thankyou for everything. " He said as I fell asleep in his arms.

"I love you Noah. " I replied snuggling into him.

"I love you too." He said kissing the top of my head.

Noah Martinez. The boy I want but can't have.